Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CT's given up the pretence of not being a wum now. He never responds to questions, ignores all evidence that conntradicts his spoonfed views, and constantly engages in whataboutery.

Another observation. He doesn't seem to have much time to post on here or tell us about his latest expensive hobbies. Could austerity have hit CT towers forcing him to actually work for a living?

57 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah it's not just the hard left that has a problem with Jews and the continuous hounding of women CT :lol: It's not like the far right is "woke" on this shit.

I mean, didn't we have a Tory MP at that charity groping event the other week?

I’m not talking about a bit of laddish behaviour (by labour and Tory people), that as with a lot in this climate is blown out of all proportion.

Im talking by the vile nasty political stuff that was rampant when the hard left had their 15 minutes in the 80’s And is raging again now in the Labour Party.

The death threats, the rape threats, the bullying. Even Harmans just been on the radio saying how disgusted she is with what’s going on up and down the cuntry.

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

CT's given up the pretence of not being a wum now. He never responds to questions, ignores all evidence that conntradicts his spoonfed views, and constantly engages in whataboutery.

Another observation. He doesn't seem to have much time to post on here or tell us about his latest expensive hobbies. Could austerity have hit CT towers forcing him to actually work for a living?

Not all, unfortunately the wife’s been very ill for the last two years so the hobbies have taken a back seat. Alls well now. :)

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m not talking about a bit of laddish behaviour (by labour and Tory people), that as with a lot in this climate is blown out of all proportion.

Im talking by the vile nasty political stuff that was rampant when the hard left had their 15 minutes in the 80’s And is raging again now in the Labour Party.

The death threats, the rape threats, the bullying. Even Harmans just been on the radio saying how disgusted she is with what’s going on up and down the cuntry.

Wait wait wait, you think death threats, rape threats and bullying are problems for the left only? Wake the fuck up man, this is what social media has done to all sides of this nonsense. I don't condone any of it but it's ludicrous to imagine that this is only a left wing phenomenon. The right is at least equally culpable, and very likely worse. Either way though, you have these muppets on all sides. If it was up to me we'd lock them all in a room and let them kill each other, but it isn't, so instead we have to watch as their actions invalidate all the good things our movements do in the eyes of our political opponents. Now that is a problem for the left. It's not so much for the right because the right isn't actually doing anything good in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Indeed it is my friend. Indeed it is.

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not all, unfortunately the wife’s been very ill for the last two years so the hobbies have taken a back seat. Alls well now. :)

Glad to hear it. :)

Now, this is the Brexit thread, take your derailing whataboutery to the politics thread please. :)

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Like the murder of Jo Cox you mean?

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Wait wait wait, you think death threats, rape threats and bullying are problems for the left only? Wake the fuck up man, this is what social media has done to all sides of this nonsense. I don't condone any of it but it's ludicrous to imagine that this is only a left wing phenomenon. The right is at least equally culpable, and very likely worse. Either way though, you have these muppets on all sides. If it was up to me we'd lock them all in a room and let them kill each other, but it isn't, so instead we have to watch as their actions invalidate all the good things our movements do in the eyes of our political opponents. Now that is a problem for the left. It's not so much for the right because the right isn't actually doing anything good in the first place.

No my point was exactly that there are nasty cunts on both sides. 

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

1. He was mentally ill.

2. The far right in this country have very little to do with mainstream politics. The far left could be running the country very soon.

1. seems like a cop out.

2. Depends on your definition on far right or far left, and your perspective. I would say this country currently has the most far right government in living memory. 

11 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

1. He was mentally ill.

2. The far right in this country have very little to do with mainstream politics. The far left could be running the country very soon.

:lol: Pitiful that

@Rayvin Following the government's own analysis predicting that Brexit will be a colossal economic fuck up is it time for Labour to come out against Brexit? Maybe they should just wait until 2022 and then come out against?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/31/theresa-may-brexit-transition-no-deal-for-eu-citizens-coming-to-uk

Give it a few months and she'll be forced to row back on this. 

Btw who has told this stupid cunt that saying "I'm clear that..." before any statement is some kind of jedi mind trick. She's such a weird woman. If you knew how to be a person you'd just say "yeah I'm not doing that. Because that's not how a regular person forms sentences". 

May said the details were “a matter for negotiation for the implementation period, but I’m clear there is a difference between those who came prior to us leaving and those who will come when they know the UK is leaving.”

Fuck off ring piece.