Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lower income households worse off by between £50 to £150 a year. And real incomes stagnant for everyone else. And we haven't even left the EU yet. 

How is that useless cunt Corbyn not 20 points ahead here. He still lets her stand up every week and lecture him on strong economies and conservative governments.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I would ask Rayvin if he thought he had a tendency to overthink things, if I didn’t think he would overthink it 

This is absolutely my curse. I might lay off the politics sections for a while, i seem to be inadvertently annoying people.

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

This is absolutely my curse. I might lay off the politics sections for a while, i seem to be inadvertently annoying people.

Don't be daft, man. I was just joking (although the joke was obviously based on that particular personality trait of yours ;) ).

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lower income households worse off by between £50 to £150 a year. And real incomes stagnant for everyone else. And we haven't even left the EU yet. 

How is that useless cunt Corbyn not 20 points ahead here. He still lets her stand up every week and lecture him on strong economies and conservative governments.

I assume you are looking for a more convoluted answer than "because he's a useless cunt".

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

@Alex I didn't mean you tbh :lol: I've been chased with some rather relentless pedantry over the past day or so and i think that if my views are so objectionable that I'm getting into semantics to defend them it's probably best to bow out for a bit ;)

That said my mind has been all over the place for a few days so maybe it's me that is making no sense. Either way.

You are 100% right about the personality trait tbf, slightly worrying that it's so obvious...

Edited by Rayvin

Mate, I was literally just saying Tories are bad. In an every-punchline-by-a-right-on-80s-alternative-comedian style. (Not that it's not true, obviously, before anyone starts overthinking that.)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

@Alex I didn't mean you tbh :lol: I've been chased with some rather relentless pedantry over the past day or so and i think that if my views are so objectionable that I'm getting into semantics to defend them it's probably best to bow out for a bit ;)

That said my mind has been all over the place for a few days so maybe it's me that is making no sense. Either way.

You are 100% right about the personality trait tbf, slightly worrying that it's so obvious...

I do what I can.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

i demand an apology 

Showing his true colours tbh. Fucking idiot. If you want to migrate back to a more manufacturing based economy the best option (i.e. only) would be to do it very gradually, starting with education and more vocational courses. Even then though it's still debateable as to whether you can just create jobs on the back of that intention. I don't mind the idea of it but the inferred blaming of the EU (Germany and the Netherlands don't seem too hamstrung by it) is just awful, popularist drivel. We'd be much better off being in the EU (at least in all but appearance) from the point of view that trade of those theorectical manufactured goods would be easier and also because it would be a fucking damn sight easier to fund the required education without the car crash of leaving the EU without a workable deal. Who the fuck does he think will plug the short-term skills shortages anyway?

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Showing his true colours tbh. Fucking idiot. If you want to migrate back to a more manufacturing based economy the best option (i.e. only) would be to do it very gradually, starting with education and more vocational courses. Even then though it's still debateable as to whether you can just create jobs on the back of that intention. I don't mind the idea of it but the inferred blaming of the EU (Germany and the Netherlands don't seem too hamstrung by it) is just awful, popularist drivel. We'd be much better off being in the EU (at least in all but appearance) from the point of view that trade of those theorectical manufactured goods would be easier and also because it would be a fucking damn sight easier to fund the required education without the car crash of leaving the EU without a workable deal. Who the fuck does he think will plug the short-term skills shortages anyway?

populist drivel - you nailed it. absolutely depressing. the labour party should be owning this debate with the tories on their knees and this is what he comes up?

pathetic