Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The worst bit for me has been trying to tell the FUCKING CUNTS that voted leave at work that people don't buy cars during economic uncertainty only to be told "nowt will change man".

The thought of you being the voice of reason. :lol: It must be like a PG Tips advert at your work.

I'm just going to say that I don't think it would have made a blind bit of difference. This is highlighting years of political failure, across the spectrum.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit. A good leader should not have had a problem selling the EU to the Labour support base. What you had was a man who isn't convincing in much of what he says coming out with a half-arsed, 'well I'd give it 7/10'. The man is not leadership material, you can admire his principles all you like but it is obvious that it was a mistake to elect him and we're now about to feel the tangible effects of this madness.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit. A good leader should not have had a problem selling the EU to the Labour support base. What you had was a man who isn't convincing in much of what he says coming out with a half-arsed, 'well I'd give it 7/10'. The man is not leadership material, you can admire his principles all you like but it is obvious that it was a mistake to elect him and we're now about to feel the tangible effects of this madness.

Well, we're just going to have to agree that we each think the other's position is bullshit then. I'm not going to argue the point this morning, I'm too busy trying to figure out how to respond to all of this in terms of life direction.

Farage has apparently come out with the line "We've done it without a single bullet being fired".

I think Jo Cox would disagree with him on that one mind you, what a disgusting cunt that man is.

Cameron is responsible for this cluster fuck and his head will surely roll. Would a more inspiring labour leaser have made a more convincing case? I'm not sure there is one out there firstly and secondly they would have had to convince people the debate isn't about immigration, which of course it isn't.

Mind boggling that white working class mongs across the country seem to expect an influx of new jobs, wages to rise and waiting times to see GPs to suddenly decrease all because we left the EU. None of this is going to happen because none of these problems are caused by immigration.

It would have been nice if labour had a leader capable of making these arguments convincingly but I doubt it would have made much of a difference there. Farage was right when he gave his victory speech on college green. Ordinary voters are fed up with Westminster and this result is their protest for years of shit living standards. Shame the outcome is going to do nothing to change their lives and now we're stuck with a disturbing new political landscape.

Troubling parallels across the world now with the 30s, when a financial collapse and Great Depression led to the rise of populism and far right nationalism.

Edited by Dr Gloom

stupid old cunts

Clsd0RPUoAIJ7xj.jpg

This. The people who actually work and provide the money for the triple locked pensions of these selfish jingoistic xenophobic cunts are going to suffer the most for this. If, as expected, we plunge into recession the first of the inevitable cuts should be on pensioners.

As for business as usual, fuck me.

Sterling at a 30 year low. FTSE down almost 8% on opening. S&P warn we're about to have our credit rating downgraded

And on the political side, Europe's far right such as Marie Le Pen declaring it a victory for Liberty.

Well, we're just going to have to agree that we each think the other's position is bullshit then. I'm not going to argue the point this morning, I'm too busy trying to figure out how to respond to all of this in terms of life direction.

Aye, fair enough, but your young enough to have some control over your life direction. I feel utterly trapped with a family, mortgage, and job that's niche to England. Depressing as fuck.

Cuntface gives the country a referendum it should never have had and fucks off when it doesn't work out. A legacy of cowardice.

Your last sentence sums him up. Plus he's an utter spunk bubble.

Farage has apparently come out with the line "We've done it without a single bullet being fired".

I think Jo Cox would disagree with him on that one mind you, what a disgusting cunt that man is.

Cunts in UKIP? Who'd have thunk it?

Honestly ended up having to change the subject last night/this morning at work. Anyone who doubts constant propaganda has their proof today. I can't believe the levels of fucking gullibility around today. I'm honestly pissed off Newcastle was so close to voting leave but the rest of the north east can fuck right off, Redcar is absolutely fucking laughable, EU tries to put higher tariffs on Chinese steel and Tories veto it to keep well in with Ting Tong who they hope will pay for new trains and their shiny new nuclear plant in the South and any other thing that will prevent the govt from forking out. Outcome, Redcar shuts down and they vote leave? Fucking thick smoggy/Yorkshire cunts.