Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh for fucks sake. We can't even turn around and say 'well the rich did this to us, they should pay' this time.

True but the thickos have been hoodwinked by the media and brexiter politicians using this for their own agendas.

Edited by Holden McGroin

The worst thing about all this is Boris Johnson is going to be the fucking PM. That is a thing that's actually going to happen. The bloke is a fucking clown without his make-up on. He has zero principles or substance, and he's going to be given the job of leading this country. What a shitshow.

The worst thing about all this is Boris Johnson is going to be the fucking PM. That is a thing that's actually going to happen. The bloke is a fucking clown without his make-up on. He has zero principles or substance, and he's going to be given the job of leading this country. What a shitshow.

Without any credible opposition for God knows how long.

It will be May. She'll calm everyone the fuck down and will sweet talk those old grey men in Europe.

It will be May. She'll calm everyone the fuck down and will sweet talk those old grey men in Europe.

She'll not be sweet talking anyone. She looks like her breath smells of horse manure.

There are no good options. Agree with Gemmill on May, she really is a sociopath. First thing she'd do is abolish the human rights charter and come up with our own version which will doubtless allow waterboarding and the use of water cannons on the general public.

Without any credible opposition for God knows how long.

It's starting to dawn on the PLP, to their horror, that Corbyn would rather crash the car than hand over the keys.

It's starting to dawn on the PLP, to their horror, that Corbyn would rather crash the car than hand over the keys.

If the car crashes, it'll have been a joint effort in which almost every Labour MP has been complicit. Never will one party have so thoroughly deserved to have been obliterated.

If the car crashes, it'll have been a joint effort in which almost every Labour MP has been complicit. Never will one party have so thoroughly deserved to have been obliterated.

What was the alternative? Sleep walk into a massive electoral defeat?

Here's my latest take on it.

Whilst Labour are in turmoil and most other MP's are keen on watering down Brexit, Farage will pop up shouting foul and UKIP will clean up in Labour heartlands.

Farage now knows which areas are the strongest for leave and will stand ASAP.

Farage leader of the opposition. :(

What was the alternative? Sleep walk into a massive electoral defeat?

I think they could very possibly have just supported Corbyn up until it became clear (arguably now, but I expect over the next 4 years there would have been other opportunities) that this wasn't working. Had they done this, a leadership contest would have looked far more credible and not the machinations of people who have spent the past year resisting him and actively working towards his demise, to the detriment of the party itself.

Basically, had they behaved with any sense of honour, much of this utter fucking chaos would have been avoided. The issue now, for someone like myself at least, is that I no longer want anything to do with Labour. Not because of Corbyn, but because the party seems determined to tear itself asunder. I have lost faith in Corbyn, especially if these rumours about him undermining the Remain campaign are true (would have preferred it if he just came out and said he didn't believe in it rather than actively undermining it), but that pales in comparison to the extent to which I've lost faith in Labour on the whole.

Here's my latest take on it.

Whilst Labour are in turmoil and most other MP's are keen on watering down Brexit, Farage will pop up shouting foul and UKIP will clean up in Labour heartlands.

Farage now knows which areas are the strongest for leave and will stand ASAP.

Farage leader of the opposition. :(

That's a pretty good analysis. Quite possible, IMO.

And exactly why Labour needs to get a leader in who is still capable of talking to their core white working class voter. Without one, they're fucked.

I actually think the working class would vote for Corbyn. He didn't come out strongly against the EU, making it clear it needed reform andbdidjt work for many people, and is definitely closer to their interests than the new Labour sect.

Its the left wing middle class who can't vote for Corbyn, and whose views he doesn't represent.