Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone has just made the point on twitter that Baker and the ERG getting the deal spun by Johnson and Cummings is a million miles away from having it written down and explained in detail by someone that understands it. I can still see the ERG swerving this one once it all gets written down and they see how much he's given away. 

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

DUP again ruling out NI being part on EU customs union.

Could Johnson get this deal then demand to go to the electorate with it?

What do you mean? GE, UK referendum  NI only referendum?

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

GE in the hope he won’t need the DUP’s backing after it.

How could he credibly claim a GE is a more reasonable way of doing that than a referendum?

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

How could he credibly claim a GE is a more reasonable way of doing that than a referendum?

Possibly by arguing that is how it should have been done in the first place, in Parliament by those elected to govern, not the stupid public, but hey, I am not saying that is right.

ERG splits are forming. Owen Paterson is calling the deal "absurd and unacceptable" and IDS apparently "hit the roof" when he heard the plans. 

I suspect we're all about to be bailed out by the swivel-eyed ERG lot again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

ERG splits are forming. Owen Paterson is calling the deal "absurd and unacceptable" and IDS apparently "hit the roof" when he heard the plans. 

I suspect we're all about to be bailed out by the swivel-eyed ERG lot again. 

Headbangers to the rescue 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Are Patterson and IDS going to lose the whip? I suspect the cowardly shits will kowtow.

I see this lad from time to time on my Twitter feed although I obviously don't follow him. Apparently he comes from Gateshead and if there's someone who looks more like Harry Enfield's Tory Boy then I've yet to see them. How the fuck do you come from Tyne & Wear and be that way inclined? :lol:

:CT:

IMG_20191016_093345.jpg

tory-boy.jpg

• Haha 3

Given his probable upbringing, it's likely that he was referred to within his family and friends as "Master Payne" :lol:

Alias Betty (obscure Kung Pow reference).

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Why spend the past month refusing to admit that? Why spend £100m on these Get Ready for Brexit adverts? 

It's ridiculous how much public money has been pissed up the wall on tory propaganda. Tax payers money, the cunts. Also the queens speech was merely a propaganda tool. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I'm wondering if we might see Cummings resign soon. If we do then i think we can conclude that the wheels have come off and Johnson is in self preservation mode.

I'm sure everyone will pretend it's all part of his cunning plan. 

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm wondering if we might see Cummings resign soon. If we do then i think we can conclude that the wheels have come off and Johnson is in self preservation mode.

I doubt it. I think his role has exposed how useless he is at governing but I think they'll still have faith in his ability to run a campaign.

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's ridiculous how much public money has been pissed up the wall on tory propaganda. Tax payers money, the cunts. Also the queens speech was merely a propaganda tool. 

Don't forget the millions spent on no deal ferry services.

• Like 1