Europe?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Anyone thought of buying a bunch of euro's before brexit?

Dollars maybe? The Euro will take a hit too whereas the dollar should be totally unaffected by Brexit.

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ewerk

• Renton

• Rayvin

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Club Tropicana (CT remix '18)   Let me take you to the place Where membership's Britain's disgrace Blue flag with lots of stars. Where strangers take you by the hand And welcome you

In World War II the average IQ of the combat soldier was 100. In Parliament Square it was nineteen. N-n-n-n-nineteen.    

Posted Images

It's a lasting regret of mine that I didn't put £10k into dollars before the actual Brexit vote which would have seen me make about £2k in a week :lol:

Just wasn't quite brave enough at the time.

Edited by Rayvin
1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

i went to the states about 15 years ago and it was like two bucks to the pound. we're heading for parity or worse if we end up with no deal. 

great job

Was going to say similar but would've used 'dollars' instead of 'bucks' on account of not being American. :good:

;)