Europe?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ewerk

• Renton

• Rayvin

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Club Tropicana (CT remix '18)   Let me take you to the place Where membership's Britain's disgrace Blue flag with lots of stars. Where strangers take you by the hand And welcome you

Errmmm...  

In World War II the average IQ of the combat soldier was 100. In Parliament Square it was nineteen. N-n-n-n-nineteen.    

Posted Images

The thing is, a CETA type of arrangement is shit for us anyway. It didn't lift NTBs so we would still have massive friction issues, ROO issues, customs issues, and loss of JiT manufacturing. The analysis showed it was almost as bad as no deal, so not a great loss really. I really fear though if things become acrimonious we are in the shit. We're getting a No Deal + here.

Just now, Gemmill said:

I reckon there'll still be a deal. 

We've ran out of time for anything but the most basic deal. Chaos at the borders are almost guaranteed, in January, during a deadly pandemic. It really is time to start stockpiling. Can I have your pasta since you don't eat carbs any more? 

It’s looking like a great Xmas. It’s fucking crazy how they’ve backed themselves into this corner. The deadline was tight anyway, then COVID gave them an out in terms of an extension without losing face. So they bring their own deadline forward instead whilst all the while acting in such an unreasonable manner as to make a deal almost impossible for the EU to agree to. 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s looking like a great Xmas. It’s fucking crazy how they’ve backed themselves into this corner. The deadline was tight anyway, then COVID gave them an out in terms of an extension without losing face. So they bring their own deadline forward instead whilst all the while acting in such an unreasonable manner as to make a deal almost impossible for the EU to agree to. 

Almost like it is deliberate.... 

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

To what end though? Not saying it isn’t but you would think it’s political suicide. Although I’ve thought that before with these cockroaches 

Honestly, I think it could just be as simple as the top tories gaining personally through shorting etc? Maybe Cummings is literally mad and Johnson no more than his pawn? I dunno, its impossible to get into the mindset of these traitors who are wrecking the country. Surely the breakup of the UK is almost guaranteed now. 

• Like 2

Is Boris Johnson now, finally, surpassing Cameron as the shittest Prime Minister in history?

He's an irresponsible trainwreck of a human being before we ever get close to his abilities as a minister.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Is Boris Johnson now, finally, surpassing Cameron as the shittest Prime Minister in history?

He's an irresponsible trainwreck of a human being before we ever get close to his abilities as a minister.

Surely he was always ahead? He's our Trump. 

Just now, Renton said:

Surely he was always ahead? He's our Trump. 

Cameron starting all of this in the first place was one of the greatest acts of incompetence that I've ever witnessed, politically speaking. Including everything Chris Grayling has ever done.

Boris has only been PM for about 18 months, he hadn't racked up a fiasco quite on that level (IMO) in that time - even with COVID which, again, is at least partially at Cameron's door for underfunding the NHS for a decade anyway. He now has. I cannot imagine ever again in British history will an elected official do as much damage to the country as Johnson has now managed, even allowing for Cameron having ultimately started it.