Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

Have I missed something - how the fuck did the fishing industry expect to gain from brexit when they sell most of their fish to the fucking EU? 

1. Brexit

2. Happier Fish

3. ???

4. Profit

12 minutes ago, NJS said:

Have I missed something - how the fuck did the fishing industry expect to gain from brexit when they sell most of their fish to the fucking EU? 

'Scare-mongering'

CjDui7VXEAA_U8A?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

On 09/02/2021 at 14:39, PaddockLad said:

Imagine trusting this shower of cunts :lol:

If you can't pick out Farage, Johnson, Gove and Rees Mogg as deceitful bullshitting wankers you've failed at life. Am not sure the majority of people who voted for brexit put that much thought into it tbh but if you're a fisherman who is now suffering from buyers regret i don't have a great deal of sympathy for you. 

Especially as I think they (stupidly) thought they would benefit whilst knowing others would probably suffer, but didn’t care. 

Just had a fucking LETTER returned from France, rejected by customs. 

As someone already said on here, if you have aligned yourself with Farage, Gove, Rees-mug et al you are, and I'm paraphrasing somewhat, a fucking spacker of monumental proportions.   

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Sending [used] French letters is pretty disgusting and almost certainly against phyrosanitary rules. I had a mate who used to do this after every conquest, the fucking bamp. 

Couple of questions;

Who did he send them to? 
WHY? 

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Couple of questions;

Who did he send them to? 
WHY? 

1) He was a pen friend, he sent them to me (rememberthem?). Met him camping in the lakes when I was 16, he was from Wigan.

2) He was a fucking bamp.

Yeah, opening up your mail to find a honking used condom in it was quite something. Think he did it twice. My mum found some of the mail (without condoms) a couple of years back. I really hope she didn't read it, suspect she didn't because I haven't been disowned. 

• Haha 2