Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck me, he might have said single market and customs union. I should know better than to commit the crime of paraphrasing with you clipboard carrying bellends patrolling the halls. :lol:

Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck me, he might have said single market and customs union. I should know better than to commit the crime of paraphrasing with you clipboard carrying bellends patrolling the halls. :lol:

Sorry, it's a pet hate of mine people confusing the two, which politicians often do. We need the SM, not the CU. Norway, not Turkey. Neither is happening from an EU perspective imo, although I see at least Hunt admitted it was a problem this morning. I suspectr best we can hope for is a light touch regulatory scheme similar to NI. Although I imagine this would permanently scupper any deal swith the US, defeating the point of Brexit, again. 

7 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

The bit at the end of the article declaring proudly how he's "never shown my hand over Brexit", like he's some unreadable poker player. Mate, have you read the article you've just written. :lol:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Famously unbiased yet strangely ultra right wing cunt

Significant he’s saying all that in the Mail (of all places) though

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Whatever this means. 

The EU ruled out a Swiss style relationship with the UK in 2016. Takes up way too much bandwidth, oh, and we would still need to accept FoM. Has anyone asked the EU about this or are we just taking to ourselves again? 

9 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

What a cunt Neil is. Early on

he repeats the vaccine lie. He knows it's a lie, but says it anyway. 

But any possible benefits of Brexit, of which there have been precious few to date (bar the speedy vaccine rollout),

Then says this.

I have never shown my hand on Brexit. 

Aye mate, as others have said here, there's just no way of telling what his views on Brexit are. The fucking tit. 

Mind, the top comments are telling.

Screenshot_20221119_204843_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Renton

16 hours ago, Renton said:

What a cunt Neil is. Early on

he repeats the vaccine lie. He knows it's a lie, but says it anyway. 

Then says this.

Aye mate, as others have said here, there's just no way of telling what his views on Brexit are. The fucking tit. 

Mind, the top comments are telling.

Screenshot_20221119_204843_Chrome.jpg

Lies about the bbc too. There’s only been the odd recent mentions of Brexit being the cause of problems and that’s only after more and more people have woken up to it thanks to being squeezed financially. 

• Like 2

I’ll tell what would be a good tactic in terms of campaigning to get back in or at least join the SM (if they’ll have us) - focussing on how much Putin wanted us to leave and how much Russian interference there was. Especially in the current climate 

20 hours ago, Rayvin said:

The follow up one in the replies where they actually admit it is also worth a watch. Fucking spanners :lol:

Bless him, the bloke was clearly trying to steer the topic towards "Twitter polls are great for creating debate", but Big Ange took his legs out with a "they've have changed their mind".