Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

abandon your beliefs to further your ambtions, take the country into the abyss then bottle it at the last minute. that's different level cuntishness, even for a politician.

rumours abound that the was an expose on his personal life in the offing.

Johnson's too self-serving to do a hatchet job after this I think. He's still pretending he really wanted to leave the EU and will continue to do so as long as he views it as being advantageous. I can't even derive any satisfaction at his (probably permanent) demise as a top level politician given the hand he's played.

goes to show that UK politics is really just about who rupert murdoch likes - gove was at his last wedding, boris wasn't invited.

Like I said yesterday, who does The Sun want to win? That's about the size of it.

so the tory leadership race is going to come down to a choice between gove, who, in his own words, isn't equipped to be pm, teresa may, a remainer turned leaver, and that youngish bloke with the funny beard.

Edited by Dr Gloom