Pregnancy and all that comes with it...

Smooth Operator

Wor lass is pregnant and as a result we've been having the usual conversations about names, would we prefer a boy or a girl etc. But now she's obsessed that the bairn will be ginger! Now I've got black hair and her natural colour is brown, but she's got really pale skin (ginger skin as she calls it) and as her grandad had ginger hair and her mam has this so called ginger skin too wor lass has seemingly tried to do the adding up without a calculator and all her sums equal ginger!

Anyone know if this is a possibility? I don't want to have to float the bairn down the Tyne hoping someone pro-ginger picks it up and doesn't mind bringing it up in this anti-ginger world!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe, my fingers are crossed for you and your missus, hell have no fury like a the gift of a ginger baby.

If your lass drinks just for men in the desired colour it might have the right effect, worth a try at least eh!

maybe, my fingers are crossed for you and your missus, hell have no fury like a the gift of a ginger baby.

If your lass drinks just for men in the desired colour it might have the right effect, worth a try at least eh!

76682[/snapback]

Sounds like you're speaking from experience? Does your Monkey Hanging self own a ginger offspring?

76682[/snapback]

Sounds like you're speaking from experience? Does your Monkey Hanging self own a ginger offspring?

76683[/snapback]

Nope, I was bornm with a head of ginger fluffy hair, my dad went through hell until they washed me and realised it were just excess jam.

Then he went outside and told them all that he was lying when he said the doctors had lost me and that he was the proud father of half a shit.

Congrats btw, even if it is ginger you can still get gemmil to raise it and show it the love that a ginge deserves, which isnt much like

IMO you're best seeing Gemmil for some tips on coping with being a Ginge, just in case the bairn comes out a red top.

My mate Sharko went through the same carry on as his lass and her family are red to the roots and this was really worrying him. I told him not to worry as I was sure his Iraqi cast would definitely topple any of the ginger genes, only they didn't as the ginger gene once again proved it's the leader of the pack when it comes down to colouring the skin and Hair.

As long as the bairns healthy thats the main thing but just as long as you know i will rip the piss when you get a little Ginna. :rolleyes:

P.S what colour is you lass down below, i take it her collars and cuffs don't match then? :(

Any advice you want on dealing with your lass when she's pregnant don't be afraid to ask, you know fine well I'm there for you if you need any pointers. By this time next year I'll be an old hand at this shite with another little wacky on the way.

Been thinking, that night when we threw the car keys in the pot might have something to do with the both of them being up the stick at the same time. :lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Congratulations mate!

Gemmill was abandoned as a baby and raised by a bunch of feral accountants in Shields-he drives an Audi now so dont despair if the bairns a ginge.

76684[/snapback]

Cheers mate.

That's cold comfort tbh!

Just knowing the grief I gave the ginga's at school I wouldn't want my bairn having to go through that! Obviously I repent of my sins now but kids are kids and they'll rip the piss. Wor lass gets most things wrong though tbh.

Edited by Smooth Operator

IMO you're best seeing Gemmil for some tips on coping with being a Ginge, just in case the bairn comes out a red top.

My mate Sharko went through the same carry on as his lass and her family are red to the roots and this was really worrying him. I told him not to worry as I was sure his Iraqi cast would definitely topple any of the ginger genes, only they didn't as the ginger gene once again proved it's the leader of the pack when it comes down to colouring the skin and Hair.

As long as the bairns healthy thats the main thing but just as long as you know i will rip the piss when you get a little Ginna. :rolleyes:

P.S what colour is you lass down below, i take it her collars and cuffs don't match then? :lol:

76687[/snapback]

I'm no geneticist but I know that the 'ginge will out' if its there. Saw a programme which featured an island in the caribbean where the slave owners had evidently been ginge scots and some of the (black) locals there had red hair and freckles hundreds of years on. a la Wes Brown.

P.S what colour is you lass down below, i take it her collars and cuffs don't match then? :lol:

76687[/snapback]

She's a natural brunette upstairs and slightly daker downstairs not that you'd tell, I like you keep that bare so's not to gag on any stringy pubes during a diving session, I'd ask you the same but I've no need! :(

Congrats matey - however it comes out, I very much doubt you'll have any negative opinion of the little mite...

Enjoy the last months of freedom (& sleepful nights! :rolleyes:)

P.S what colour is you lass down below, i take it her collars and cuffs don't match then? :(

76687[/snapback]

I'm no geneticist but I know that the 'ginge will out' if its there. Saw a programme which featured an island in the caribbean where the slave owners had evidently been ginge scots and some of the (black) locals there had red hair and freckles hundreds of years on. a la Wes Brown.

76691[/snapback]

When the bairn first came out her hair was dark for about a week then the ginger spread like wild fire. As alex says lasses can just about get away with it by colouring their hair etc but if you're a lad i have to say you're well and truly fucked, especially with assholes like me around

:lol:

Congrats matey - however it comes out, I very much doubt you'll have any negative opinion of the little mite...

Enjoy the last months of freedom (& sleepful nights! :rolleyes:)

76694[/snapback]

Cheers boss, your right it wouldn't really bother me tbh.

Enjoy the last months of freedom (& sleepful nights! :lol:)

76694[/snapback]

76699[/snapback]

Liar! It would fucking bother me

:rolleyes:

76687[/snapback]

76691[/snapback]

When the bairn first came out her hair was dark for about a week then the ginger spread like wild fire. As alex says lasses can just about get away with it by colouring their hair etc but if you're a lad i have to say you're well and truly fucked, especially with assholes like me around

76695[/snapback]

This coming from a fellow ginge is hypocrisy tbh, why don't you fuck off back to Howaythetoon like you keep saying you ginger twat! :(

Enjoy the last months of freedom (& sleepful nights! :()

76694[/snapback]

76699[/snapback]

Liar! It would fucking bother me

76701[/snapback]

Saw an episode of that spendaholics the other week where they followed round this Chelsea fan who was £25k in debt. Anyway, all the lads he hung round with had nicknames and his was 'lucky.' when they asked him why he was called that he said 'it's because I'm fat and ginger.' :rolleyes:

This coming from a fellow ginge is hypocrisy tbh, why don't you fuck off back to Howaythetoon like you keep saying you ginger twat!  :lol:

76703[/snapback]

Why, when i can stay here and laugh at your dilemma. If it's a lad why don't you call him Chris or Evan

It would bother the piss out of me aswell, a ginger monkey hanger baby? Even the bullied ones at school gave the gingers hell, its amazing that all serial killers arent ginger.

And ginger lads ask for it by being genetrically annoying as f*ck.

Imagine having a ginger son driving you up the wall, it wouldnt take long before you were ripping it yourself

It would bother the piss out of me aswell, a ginger monkey hanger baby?  Even the bullied ones at school gave the gingers hell, its amazing that all serial killers arent ginger.

And ginger lads ask for it by being genetrically annoying as f*ck.

Imagine having a ginger son driving you up the wall, it wouldnt take long before you were ripping it yourself

76708[/snapback]

There's a ginger kid i went to school with who was left with no other choice than to fight back, right fucking hard case he was so the piss taking didn't last long. Seen him a couple of weeks back and thanked my lucky stars i wasn't one of the one's that ribbed him, he's like a fucking cave man now after several stints at her majestys pleasure.

A ginger caveman, oooh imagine that, a ginger beast of meat and hair.

Obviously with the power to go fucking beserker on command aswell, scary thought indeed.

A ginger caveman, oooh imagine that, a ginger beast of meat and hair.

Obviously with the power to go fucking beserker on command aswell, scary thought indeed.

76716[/snapback]

I tell you he's all meat and tatty's this fucka, 3 square meals a day and nowt else to do but pump iron and comb his ginger fleece

This coming from a fellow ginge is hypocrisy tbh, why don't you fuck off back to Howaythetoon like you keep saying you ginger twat!  :lol:

76703[/snapback]

Why, when i can stay here and laugh at your dilemma. If it's a lad why don't you call him Chris or Evan

76707[/snapback]

You've posted yourself out the the reckoning for potential Godfather!

I quite like the name Evan actually.

I'm confident that my superior gene pool will overide any of her misgivings in any case.

I wonder if hes a total skitz aswell, he hears someone laughing and has to rip their shit out just incase it was a joke about the ginger beast.

I really hope I never see him, a mountain of sunburnt muscle, no neck and a matted head of ginger, thick hair, his pride and joy.

Scotch egg on steroids.