21st Feb Metalist Kahrkiv, travel advice and bookings

uabreaks

We are a UK company based In Ukraine offering full travel advice and tour operator services

Special Deals and travel advice for all Newcastle fans. English company and guides in Ukraine, can help with your planning www.ukrainebreaks.co.uk

We can help with transfers from all major airports, hotel or apartment bookings, travel inside Ukraine by train or internal flights.

More people speak English now in the Ukraine, but outside Kiev it can be less common for many people to speak English, we can help with the language and culture barrier.

Visit our site today and we can tailor make a trip to remember, or if you just want help or advice. Remember before you can secure your match-day ticket from the club, you have to provide travel confirmations.

We are here to Help

Seeing as thousands of Engalnd fans were there in the summer and got along fine with the locals I think I'll save my cash and just drink the local grog, shouting loudly at the natives v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-i-y when I want another beer :)

Edited by PaddockLad

sure im not saying, there is any problems, i live here. i was here in the Euros. we are fellow football fans ant Ukraine breaks (Birmingham city) we are just here to help if anyone is stuck arranging travel accomodation etc, or just wants advice, remember its -17 here at the moment and snow, travel between cities is lengthy and sometimes not possible by car at this time of year

sure im not saying, there is any problems, i live here. i was here in the Euros. we are fellow football fans ant Ukraine breaks (Birmingham city) we are just here to help if anyone is stuck arranging travel accomodation etc, or just wants advice, remember its -17 here at the moment and snow, travel between cities is lengthy and sometimes not possible by car at this time of year

......But the weather in Gorky Park is mild.

(Where the Fuck have you been Red Squirrel?! The documents are in the left luggage room at kings Cross, no.412a).

not really much colder than here at the moment Sergei....it was around freezing here most of last week...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/706483

About as cold as it was when we played in Leverkusen a few years back ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Anyone heading over to Kharkiv going via Kiev on Tues 19th?

I am arriving a day before mates and have a day spare in Kiev if anyones there and keen to meet up for a day looking around Kiev let me know.