Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

It would have to be a ridiculous bid for me to be comfortable with a sale. As Tooj said we'd massively struggle to bring in a player of that caliber but it's also too late in the window now.

What absolute cunts. They could have easily waited till tomorrow to make an insult of a bid like that.

I very much hope this gives Cabaye incentive to have a stormer of a game tonight

I'd be prepared for Cabaye not to play now tonight. He'll want a move to Arsenal.

I genuinely don't think it matter how much we get for him anyway. £8m, £25m - it wont be spent on players.

Lets not forget the Kinnear is now apparently in charge of outgoings.

Even getting £25m for him is pointless is we're unable/incapable of spending it. However, the big could 'turn the player's head'.

Can't see Arsenal finishing in the top 4 this season. Why would Cabaye swap a team that could finish in top 10 for a team that will probably finish 5th?

He'll see it as a step up, as any player probably would, regardless of what's going on there at the moment.

This was expected but Im still gutted. They'll eventually bid over 20M and then we'll sell. And we wont see a fifth of that money being respent.

Btw Wenger can fuck off with the timing of this. I hope Spurs do the cunts over this season and they finished 6th or something :angry2:

to be fair, that's what the club are spinning today. no new links to players, no incoming transfers. Just that fringe players are ready to step up due the the fuckuppery and lack of ambition.

Someone at the club or agent made bid public they say.

If that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me if it was Cabayes' agent. PSG who've constantly be sniffing about him drew last night. Already 4 points behind Monaco and Larry White is under pressure.