Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

I think he was probably Tiote's replacement but no-one ended up putting an offer in for him. As good a player as Cabaye is, Sissoko, Tiote, Anita, Bigi and a new face would be decent enough cover if we got a big offer for him

I don't think any of that lot can replace him. He's head and shoulders more influencial than any of them, he controls matches for us.

Both Tiote and Cabaye look much more saleable assets this season than last, so we've got to expect better offers in the next two windows.

I think he was probably Tiote's replacement but no-one ended up putting an offer in for him. As good a player as Cabaye is, Sissoko, Tiote, Anita, Bigi and a new face would be decent enough cover if we got a big offer for him

None of these are anywhere near Cabaye's level though. Anita has shown promise and I think Sissoko has the ability but they're miles off at the moment.

The only meaningful comparison of commercial income is against other teams in the league/country, and it should include historical data so that growth or decline can be tracked and compared. Anecdotal evidence can be emotive but is ultimately useless.

161l5ao.jpg

No other club has seen a drop in Ashley's time. Not even the Mackems, so the regional economy excuse doesn't hold water either.

161l5ao.jpg

No other club has seen a drop in Ashley's time. Not even the Mackems, so the regional economy excuse doesn't hold water either.

Indeed, there are no excuses for that.

super, another pointless chart and all of the colours look the same.

cant you just go for coffee with everyone else at lunch??

If you can't work out which purple, red, yellow or blue is which club, you're thicker than I gave you credit for.

super, another pointless chart and all of the colours look the same.

cant you just go for coffee with everyone else at lunch??

Might be pointless to you but some people enjoy detailed analysis.

If you can't work out which purple, red, yellow or blue is which club, you're thicker than I gave you credit for.

To be honest some of the blue/purplish shades are rather tricky to differentiate :P

To be honest some of the blue/purplish shades are rather tricky to differentiate :P

From the context could you discern which was NUFC? Given it's the only descending line? :finger:

I don't think any of that lot can replace him. He's head and shoulders more influencial than any of them, he controls matches for us.

Both Tiote and Cabaye look much more saleable assets this season than last, so we've got to expect better offers in the next two windows.

He's been good so far this season but was shite last year. I think Anita can be as good a player given the chance

He's been good so far this season but was shite last year. I think Anita can be as good a player given the chance

Absolutely on both counts. It's as if the recent plaudits for him have just decided to dismiss last season. Take FF's feature on him today - highlights of this season and 11/12.

Anita could be a top player in a few years. If he does meet his potential, highly doubt he'll still be here though :/

Edited by ADP

but why didnt you just use more than 5 colours ?

not that there is any point in that chart, let alone one with your objective cherry picked teams.

not that there is any point in that chart, let alone one with your objective cherry picked teams.

Is it just that you don't understand it?

A minute ago you said don't bother. Now you want me to take the time to correct the standard color selecting if excel.

Just pipe down eh?

No, thats the thing. I dont want you to correct it at all. I want you to stop doing them.

Ahhh, it's because you want to be contrary.

Gotcha

,,,wink.gif

Catering and bar work was outsourced during that period, which explains a large chunk of the decline.

Ashley isn't keen on unprofitable non-core activities.

Much to his wife's dismay

Catering and bar work was outsourced during that period, which explains a large chunk of the decline.

Ashley isn't keen on unprofitable non-core activities.

freddie-mercury-17-sized.jpg

"Ash!!!! (ahaaaa!).......He saved every one of us unprofitable non-core activities!"