Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

I certainly don't think that we have a chance but when we're just seven points off do you not think it would benefit the team to at least have it to aim for? Even to fool the players into believing that we have some sort of ambition could only be a positive thing.

Pretend to be aiming for a CL place when we aren't to make sure the players believe in you? I'm sure you see the flaw in that plan.

Glad everyone agrees we aren't and will therefore lay off Pardew and focus on the problem at the club.

Just to add, I don't blame Cabaye at all. The club have made it perfectly clear to the players that cup competitions and Champions League qualification are of no interest to them, irritations to them if anything, so why the fuck should he stay?

Over to you

Nothing's changed man.

For the last three years the war cry has been "Ashleys going to sell Tiote, Krul, Cabaye, Tiote, Coloccini, Ben Arfa......" And here's the first one sold in all that time.

It's no shock, that's our transfer policy. Buy quality cheap, get a few good years out of them, sell repeat. Along the way we gradually improve.

Part of the reason we get some of these players is down to what they can get out of us by showcasing their talents.

Spurs lose "stars" every year, so do most other clubs.

That's not to say that it's not a sickener that we arnt a bankrolled club that can get champions league football, but let's not kid ourselves that this is any shock out of the blue. Cabaye leaving for a CL club was when , not if.

Knowing the above, it would be nice if there was a contingency plan in place.

Tick Tock, tick Tock.

(Au revoir my sweet prince)

:(

Ah yes, whatever happened to that chap? :lol:

I think he left because he became exasperated at our collective inability to see Ashley's good work, both for the club and the entire planet.

Selling your second highest goal scorer, your first being a loanee...pathetic excuse for a football club.

Assuming we even sign Cabella - that's only going to see us up around £10m. Do we hope that he'll go on to be worth more than Cabaye?

Dreadful. We've lost a brilliant midfielder and gained nothing.

Nothing's changed man.

For the last three years the war cry has been "Ashleys going to sell Tiote, Krul, Cabaye, Tiote, Coloccini, Ben Arfa......" And here's the first one sold in all that time.)

:(

Why have you only listed unsold players? In the last 3 years we HAVE sold Carroll, Ba and Enrique.

Now Cabaye can be added.

There's been no interest in any of the other players you've listed.

Why have you only listed unsold players? In the last 3 years we HAVE sold Carroll, Ba and Enrique.

Now Cabaye can be added.

There's been no interest in any of the other players you've listed.

Carrol was a no brainer, Ba had a get out clause and Enrique refused to discuss a new deal.

There is no plan to gradually get stronger every year, there never has been. The only plan we have is the business model that made this fucker his millions. Go out there and find me cheap foreign imports we can sell at a profit. Oh, and make sure we're still in the Premier League as it's the shop window to sell it on at a killing.

Anyone who think there is a master plan to win a cup or make progress is deluded.

Carrol was a no brainer, Ba had a get out clause and Enrique refused to discuss a new deal.

We still had no one lined up to replace Carroll, it was stupidity to have a release clause in Ba's contract and Enrique wouldnt discuss a new deal because he saw he'd achieve nothing here because of the set up of the club.

Assuming we even sign Cabella - that's only going to see us up around £10m. Do we hope that he'll go on to be worth more than Cabaye?

The Cabaye fee will cover the next 12 months worth of transfer windows - yes I'm including Jan 2015 in that. We'll lose a few in the summer (contracts ending, loans ending, Coloccini going, Krul might go, Santon might go etc).

There is no plan to gradually get stronger every year, there never has been. The only plan we have is the business model that made this fucker his millions. Go out there and find me cheap foreign imports we can sell at a profit. Oh, and make sure we're still in the Premier League as it's the shop window to sell it on at a killing.

Anyone who think there is a master plan to win a cup or make progress is deluded.

This is something that was basically outlined by them at the start of this season. A absolute cunt's way of running a professional football club but with that in mind, this shouldn't surprise anyone. Especially when a side like PSG come knocking for a Frenchman who wants to make the World Cup squad.

Don't get the sympathy bits on twitter etc for him he's been a stroppy fucker this season went on strike for a few games trying to get a 10m move to Arsenal.

Can't blame him for wanting out but he was still a whiney cunt who huffed (ironic we were on the receiving end)

Sad were losing a good player but he's not one of the loyal ones to be sent off with a good luck and thanks, huffed has finally got his big money move and can now fuck off couldn't care less if he knackers himself ten mins after putting own to paper

This is where I am too. Was totally unprofessional did his best to get us to take the Arsenal deal. That was one moment I was glad they had to deal with MA.