Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

Dont forget he didnt have to leave Newcastle he still had years left on his contract. Also the knock on effect was Debuchey leaving as well thanks for what you did here but you've made your bed etc.

What was he expecting, honestly, with that move? That he'd be playing every week? I'd have him back in a heartbeat anyway, but it's never going to happen.

I wonder if his career will just sort of fade out now or if another club will come and save him...

Well considering hes a certain starter for his international side and they were paying 20 million for him he probably did aye, he actually does start fairly regularly, 7 league games this season hes started 4 and come on in the other 3.

Dont forget he didnt have to leave Newcastle he still had years left on his contract. Also the knock on effect was Debuchey leaving as well thanks for what you did here but you've made your bed etc.

You can't really blame the fella for moving to the team like PSG and trying to prove himself in the CL.

You can't really blame the fella for moving to the team like PSG and trying to prove himself in the CL.

Fairy nuff but dont go whingeing when its not working out for you.

Fairy nuff but dont go whingeing when its not working out for you.

Why not?

He hasn't come and posted a thread on here himself complaining

If he has any sense he'd leave. He's one card in the pack at PSG, sort of player who could see his career peak over the next 3 years. Why sit on a bench.

Anyone who thinks for a second he may even consider coming back here is an idiot though.

This will all change if he's part of an 18 man roster that makes it to the semi-finals of the Champions League. Or wins it.

Both of which are possibilities given the lack of convincing performances from some of the other big competitors.

• 4 weeks later...

Crying all the way to the bank, mopping up his tears with the medal he'd never have got playing for us.

I reckon he's probably ok.

edit : And he's played in 10 of PSGs 12 league games this season, starting 6, hardly frozen out on that evidence.

• 1 month later...

I take it this is in relation to the chronicle reporting PSG would like to sign Sissoko in exchange for cabaye and a bit money? lets be honest last year we would have been begging for this!

Sissoko our best player, our driving force, the player grinding our results for us by taking the game by the scruff of the neck!

On the other hand cabaye is a very clever player that would link up very well with perez in my opinion. Cabaye is also the type of player that could pick a pass out for our pacey players like cabella, obertan and aarons, unlocking defences with that hollywood pass. if you want entertaining football cabaye is the man. scruff of the neck and dog work is sissoko. However Cabaye is also 4 years older than sissoko.

All in all a lot to consider but we know as fans we have no say, just love to speculate.