Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

PSG: " yes Yohan, that's correct, we think you should leave us for your rudderless and currently manger less former club, just when you are looking to reastablish yourself as a first team player of champions league standard and also in the national side. Did we mention we also wish to replace you on our rosta with one of your former teammates at said second rate mediocre club? Thanks Yohan, best regards"

PSG: " yes Yohan, that's correct, we think you should leave us for your rudderless and currently manger less former club, just when you are looking to reastablish yourself as a first team player of champions league standard and also in the national side. Did we mention we also wish to replace you on our rosta with one of your former teammates at said second rate mediocre club? Thanks Yohan, best regards"

Exactly. If you go back to a stepping stone club, it ceases to be a stepping stone club.

That's insane money for him, one good season under his belt.

remember when they spunked 15m on Rodwell who had similar hype around him

Not as funny as when Sunderland spunked 10m on him after a disappearing off the face of the planet for a few seasons.

"Ginger piss biscuit, prefer our Jack"

:lol:

• 4 months later...

Love how if we're linked to anyone decent it's bullshit, if any other club is linked to someone decent it's credible.

You could argue that it's because we never follow through on any our links to decent players, whilst others do. Having said that, I'm not believing anything from a website like that.

Love how if we're linked to anyone decent it's bullshit, if any other club is linked to someone decent it's credible.

Maybe's things will settle down once the new manager headcoach job is sorted out.

You could argue that it's because we never follow through on any our links to decent players, whilst others do. Having said that, I'm not believing anything from a website like that.

The guy is only quoting the Sun on his site anyway. Not a reliable source.

Aye. To be honest, I don't really read the sports papers of any newspapers anymore. The standard of journalism is terrible for the most part, and it's just a pointless sea of chappy transfer rumours throughout the summer month.

I can't get my head around people that seek out transfer rumours (not suggesting this is you, trooper). The first I want to know about a transfer is when they're having a medical. Until that happens, 95 percent of them are bullshit.

Aye. To be honest, I don't really read the sports papers of any newspapers anymore. The standard of journalism is terrible for the most part, and it's just a pointless sea of chappy transfer rumours throughout the summer month.

I can't get my head around people that seek out transfer rumours (not suggesting this is you, trooper). The first I want to know about a transfer is when they're having a medical. Until that happens, 95 percent of them are bullshit.

Relying on Jimbo's Tele is the least disappointing way of following transfer news.

Well Ryder spewed something about it (not an actual act of journalism), so must be a red herring. He took busy time away from "Top 5" articles to rub salt in fans' wounds by bringing up the ole Kebob.

Would love to see him back, but I think he is Palace bound or somewhere else in London.

There's no chance he'd come back to us.

The Italophiles would be able to tell me if this is bollocks or not, but I reckon he'd be amazing in Serie A

Well Ryder spewed something about it (not an actual act of journalism), so must be a red herring. He took busy time away from "Top 5" articles to rub salt in fans' wounds by bringing up the ole Kebob.

Would love to see him back, but I think he is Palace bound or somewhere else in London.

He won't come back to us but equally Id be surprised if he joined a club like Palace. He was always adamant he wanted to play in the CL, and surely he could find a top European club to do that and play regularly.

The Italophiles would be able to tell me if this is bollocks or not, but I reckon he'd be amazing in Serie A

I watch precisely zero Serie A but in my completely unsolicited and unqualified opinion I think you make a very good point.

There's no chance he'd come back to us.

Definitely.

• 1 month later...