Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

Ha.

Dont get me wrong. I thought his time was up but I dont think he isn't the managerial prat people think he is.

You need an extra negative in there to reverse the polarity.

Dont get me wrong. I thought his time was up but I dont think he isn't the managerial prat people don't think he is.

Ha.

Dont get me wrong. I thought his time was up but I dont think he isn't the managerial prat people think he is. That was evident when we actually had a prat in charge after him.

Its just not sustainable to sell your best players without replacing them then expect a similar league position.

He will either be sacked or they will finish in the bottom 5 next season. And that comes with the ewerk guarantee.

Pardew is limited, when people figure out his team, he'll sink like a stone.

Remember when he took us on our worst run of form? Or when his Newcastle sides conceded 3 or more goals, more often than any previous manager? Or when he headbutted a player, pushed a fourth official, said to a respected manager "shut your fucking noise, you old cunt".

The man is a clown.

All conjecture. If anything you could see the players actually played for Pardew. Compare that to Carvers stint for example and he seemingly completely lost the dressing room.

It depends how you look at it. Some come from the angle of the players are shite stand point and others are blaming coaching. In my point of view, if you take a step back and have a look at it, Pardew would have hit Ashleys targets every year. Thats not to say I dont think he should have left. I just think he did a reasonable job with the constraints he was under. It was time for change as the whole club was stagnant but lets be clear, the core problem of this club is Mike Ashley. I think putting Jose Mourinho in charge we'd be around mid table.

That's a bit like saying Freddie Shepherd was great because Ashley came next.

How can anyone be delighted to sign for Crystal Palace. People say "Noocarseww av waan faak aww" these actually have won fuck all, its in a boring shithole area in London. Money grabbing twat that's the only explanation.

That's a bit like saying Freddie Shepherd was great because Ashley came next.

Say that 2 more times into the mirror and we all know what happens next.

Freddie Shepherd was the best chairman the premier league has ever known. He brought everything good to this club and did nothing bad at all. You're all Ashley supporters and don't listen. I am right ok just me and always.

Please follow me on twitter.

Freddie Shepherd was the best chairman the premier league has ever known. He brought everything good to this club and did nothing bad at all. You're all Ashley supporters and don't listen. I am right ok just me and always.

He'll start arguing with himself soon.

What a fucking bore you've become :lol:

If Cabaye hadnt just signed for Pardew, or if another poster hadnt verbatim posted the same argument or if you hadnt randomly called me contrary yesterday for disagreeing with Russell Brand (:lol:) then aye probably boring. Otherwise topical.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How can anyone be delighted to sign for Crystal Palace. People say "Noocarseww av waan faak aww" these actually have won fuck all, its in a boring shithole area in London. Money grabbing twat that's the only explanation.

Also, very true. You've got Palace fans on Twitter giving it big licks, wondering why Wijnaldum would sign for us and having the cheek to call us a tinpot club. The simple fact is that, the stature of Newcastle United aside, we've got a core of players who are international quality and we can use that to attract highly rated Dutch midfielders to the club. On the other hand, Crystal Palace have Alan Pardew who has enticed Cabaye back because we're close to the Euros and Cabaye sees it as a way to play enough football and get into the France squad. We can attract players who are hungry to prove themselves in the Premier League whereas they're getting PSG castoffs who are in so desperate need of football that they're linking up with managers who they staged a strike against to leave!

I would probably have Cabaye back, don't get me wrong, but this isn't the signing that Palace fans believe it to be. If anything, it's going to encourage Pardew to slink back into his cautious, negative shell where he relies on Pardew to fire the ball 50 yards up the pitch from deep in the midfield. Give him time, it'll all unravel at Palace.

Also, very true. You've got Palace fans on Twitter giving it big licks, wondering why Wijnaldum would sign for us and having the cheek to call us a tinpot club. The simple fact is that, the stature of Newcastle United aside, we've got a core of players who are international quality and we can use that to attract highly rated Dutch midfielders to the club. On the other hand, Crystal Palace have Alan Pardew who has enticed Cabaye back because we're close to the Euros and Cabaye sees it as a way to play enough football and get into the France squad. We can attract players who are hungry to prove themselves in the Premier League whereas they're getting PSG castoffs who are in so desperate need of football that they're linking up with managers who they staged a strike against to leave!

I would probably have Cabaye back, don't get me wrong, but this isn't the signing that Palace fans believe it to be. If anything, it's going to encourage Pardew to slink back into his cautious, negative shell where he relies on Pardew to fire the ball 50 yards up the pitch from deep in the midfield. Give him time, it'll all unravel at Palace.

Spot on, :lol: what an utter thicket of winnets Palace fans are. They bring back an utter fucking arsehole of a manager disliked for being a completely unprofessional, arrogant prick of a man who they have some cult attraction too because he was one of the many shite players that have played for them in their complete irrelevance of a history, then they buy a bloke two year after he left us re-uniting him with said prick and suddenly they're full of hot air towards us?

People point at us and say we've won fuck all and we have to take it off Man Utd, Liverpool etc but I'm not having it off a club like fucking Palace, runners up for the FA cup in 1990 and a third place finish in the top flight in the 1990-91 season and that's the best claims they have? fuck right off, if we're a tin pot club I've no clue what that makes them. Their stadium looks like something Whitley Bay FC would turn their noses up at and they've just made their club record signing at around 10m. Fucking no marks.

I'm sure Cabaye will do well there, he's a class player and aye the mercenary tag is probably fair (it's true of basically any footballer now anyway) but at least he performs well. The fact is they've basically overpaid for a bloke who has just about hit his peak, ambitious move aye but still he's not going there because he thinks they'll fulfill his ambition for trophies/European footy or to to showcase his skills on a stage he thinks he'll be seen on for a big move, it's so he is playing regular enough to make a claim to the French team and for a nice pay day before his career comes to a close. Like you say Pardew will base the team around him because it's the only way he has had any success in yonks, it'll be fine while he's playing but if he gets injured or inevitably banned for one of his petulant stamps it'll go back to full on Pardew panic mode and hopefully Championship football (fwiw I don't think they will go down, just would like to see them go down now that the king is there and their fans have developed some odd obsession with us the same way Villa did). They can comment when they've managed at least a game more than the mackems in Europe, macron wearing tramps.

Edited by Howay

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

If anyone's interested in a translation of that tweet, here you go:

Reveal hidden contents

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:lol: or “Take the money and run”