Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

We're lucky that it's a WC year and he can't afford to sit around in a strop all season.

This.

Hopefully. He is rather irritable in general, will be intersting to see how quickly he gets over things not going his way. I doubt we will ever know the true story behind him not being involved in the first two games of the season.

He's like a new signing.... :rolleyes:

First Coloccini in January and now Cabaye.A useful distraction for the dickheads in charge from focusing on bringing in much needed signings.

Must be a bit of a personal shock for Cabaye to see just how much he is not wanted elsewhere etc and his value in the market place.

Started the window with supposed interest from PSG, Arsenal and Man United, yet only Arsenal followed up with a low offer.

He'll either fade away or be like a caged tiger.

Must be a bit of a personal shock for Cabaye to see just how much he is not wanted elsewhere etc and his value in the market place.

Started the window with supposed interest from PSG, Arsenal and Man United, yet only Arsenal followed up with a low offer.

I would guess PSG didn't want to pay 20 odd million.

we won't sell unless we get silly money for our players. we won't always be dealing with clubs with as much money to burn as liverpool were when they came in for carroll after the torres sale.

and the policy seems to be we only spend money on new players after we've made some on player sales, or if we're desperate like in january.

You didn't sell Cabaye

Yohan Cabaye

but don't think that gets you off the hook

cos though we kept Cabaye

you didn't fucking buy

and we want you to be fisted by a fucking rhino you spivvy prick

Has anybody seen the article on 101 great goals about Cabaye and the negotiations with Arsenal? According to their article Ashley let Cabaye listen to the telephone conversation he had with Arsenal. Apparently Arsenal said 25 million for a reserve is a bit much. Most likely bullshit but interesting all the same.

It's a world cup year, and Deschamps told him he needs to play regularly to get in the France team.

I reckon he'll have one of his best seasons yet now.

You didn't sell Cabaye

Yohan Cabaye

but don't think that gets you off the hook

cos though we kept Cabaye

you didn't fucking buy

and we want you to be fisted by a fucking rhino you spivvy prick

You didn't leave, Cabaye,

Yohan Cabaye,

And I still don't think you understand

That this club with all it's past,

With a greatness that will will last

Is still the fucking greatest in this land.

It's a world cup year, and Deschamps told him he needs to play regularly to get in the France team.

Agree with that, probably have some extra motivation after the whole Arsenal fiasco as well.

Can't wait to see him back into the starting XI, makes us a much better team with him there.

A storming half-season followed by a quick sale in January might be best for all concerned, if he were to be replaced adequately.

Simon Bird latest on Cabaye and best 11

http://t.co/ZUuG8mGEcA

Lurve his best 11 although I would swap Remy and Marveaux.

Krul

Debuchy Mbwia Coloccini Santon

Sisokko Cabaye

HBA Marveaux Remy

Cisse.

In what fucking world did you manage to copy and paste his best 11 and still misspell Mbiwa and Sissoko? :lol: