Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

maybe they both have something to hide.maybe cabaye has been told to say nowt then he can go in January.maybe i'm right as usual

Maybe I don't really wanna know how your garden grows

Happy to throw mugs and mongs around yet cries when someone/ewerk dares to "insult" him.

All directed at ewerk. Who was being a mong. Read his first, second and third reply. All scream sad little mad. I outted him for posting no links to back up his claims. Then when he finally posted a link, i ripped it apart.

I'm done with him now, his APR jibe highlighted he's level.

Stupid mugs in this thread, mongs aplenty in the politics thread, Phil's not coming across too well right now, is he?

:)

To be fair myself a CT took a lot of stick of saying Cabaye was on strike, when it was universally accepted outside of toontastic.

Several posters simply wouldn't accept the club weren't at fault - even though it was obvious.

Pardew confirm this to be the cause, so I vented. Reading it back, it is a tad harsh, but I was dealing with bigots - saying "that's not proof" over and over again.

We regularly get branded as deluded and this is a direct result of the blind hatred of Ashley.

If Cabaye is the honest one here, why doesn't he tell it?

I can only assume he spoke to the club about leaving well before arsenal, possibly soon after keebabgate.

He might have even handed in a transfer request that was turned down.

Either way, he courted man-u in may and the offer from arsenal was far too low, so he gets little sympathy from me.

If he keeps playing as well as he has done I expect there'll be a few more clubs willing to offer a decent price and he'll be off.

All directed at ewerk. Who was being a mong. Read his first, second and third reply. All scream sad little mad. I outted him for posting no links to back up his claims. Then when he finally posted a link, i ripped it apart.

I'm done with him now, his APR jibe highlighted he's level.

When you're right you don't need links to back it up. You've been proven wrong on everything you've had to say. Come on back to the politics thread to discuss it.

When you're right you don't need links to back it up. You've been proven wrong on everything you've had to say. Come on back to the politics thread to discuss it.

There plenty of points you've avoided, feel free to reply to them. Although you need to post links to back up statements passed off as fact and not opinions.

Being a bit more honest now that he's not talking in the club magazine?

Given Pardew's quote today do you still think he wasn't on strike? :lol:

When a player comes in and is trying to force a move, which really and truly he was trying to do

http://www.teamtalk.com/newcastle-united/8972073/Transfer-news-Alan-Pardew-delighted-to-still-have-Yohan-Cabaye-at-Newcastle

if pardew came out and said that in an interview it's hardly going to make things more settled is it, what an utter moron.

Gone in the summer if not january (cabaye)

Wenger saying he would only be a reserve player probably woke him up a bit. :lol:

• 1 month later...

How should we be run to enable CL qualification?

The clubs ambition is to get top 10 and thats it, no more. What player wants to look back on a career and have a top 10 finish as an accomplishment, instead of possible trophies and European competition on the highest stage. I'd be gutted about him wanting out if we showed a little ambition for trophies etc, but over the past couple year I've started looking at things regarding the club with less emotion than I normally would, because I know as a club we're going nowhere anytime soon.

But, in answer to the question, what would you do differently to make us compete with Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool for the CL spots?

The analysis of yearly spend on wages and transfers suggests we would need to spend £30-40m a year extra to get anywhere close, which is money we simply don't have.

I would target a trophy before before a CL spot. You know, the shiny silver things that everyone in football loves to get and what everyone wanted before people were brainwashed into believing that participation in, (but not coming anywhere near winning), a CL campaign had more glory attached to it. It doesn't.

Not trying to be a WUM, but is he consistent enough to warrant a start for a big club in the CL? Well, I suppose if Cleverly is...

Just alluding to the many games last season where all he tried to do was go for hollywood balls every game without doing the easy build up stuff. Not saying he isn't a fantastic footballer on his day mind.

Edited by ADP