Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

Kinnear is a fool. However telling Cabaye he can leave is hardly something to get up in arms about.

Off course it is when they've had since he took the huff to find a replacement and have been scrambling about this week now that he's off anyone defending Kinnear needs a good shoeing.

Off course it is when they've had since he took the huff to find a replacement and have been scrambling about this week now that he's off anyone defending Kinnear needs a good shoeing.

There's a massive difference between defending Kinnear/Club and pointing out the flaw in someones thought process.

Kinnear on Cabaye sale: "We didn't want to sell him, make no bones about that.

"YC made it clear to us that the opportunity of playing CL football and being part of the sporting project PSG was something he wanted.

"On that basis, we felt that if we received an acceptable bid for him, then it was the right decision for the club to do business.

"Now is the time to look forward, not back. We have a number of highly talented midfielders within our ranks."

I watched the game and that free kick was woeful didnt clear the first man.

Just like every free kick Santon has taken since he left. My personal favourite was the corner Santon took which bounced before it got into the 18 yard box.

• 1 month later...

I haven't paid much attention but the 3 times I have, I've noticed Cabaye has not started games, coming on in the 2nd half. I wonder if that's bothering him any.

Doubles his wages. Living in Paris. Playing in the Champions League. Training with Zlatan, Lucas, Lavezzi, Cavani.

Bet he totally wishes he was still here under Pardew and mixing it with Shola, Tayls and Gosling

Doubles his wages. Living in Paris. Playing in the Champions League. Training with Zlatan, Lucas, Lavezzi, Cavani.

Bet he totally wishes he was still here under Pardew and mixing it with Shola, Tayls and Gosling

Thanks for cheering us up on a sunday morning

:lol: