Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

Why would he think he was a "fucking joke?"

I wouldn't perform well and then follow my boss to another company if he was a complete tool.

My point was that he could have been blind to Pardew's faults due to the fact that Pardew set the team up around Cabaye.

Why would he think he was a "fucking joke?"

I wouldn't perform well and then follow my boss to another company if he was a complete tool.

Because the tactics, the coaching and the behaviour of Alan Pardew are turbo shit?

You can't apply normal work policy to football though, can you. Cabaye knows that he can perform in the Premier League, he knows that Pardew will play him and afford him more license to play as he wants, he knows that this is his best chance of getting into the France before 2016 and he knows that his bank balance is going to be £100k a month better off (before tax obvs).

The team did remarkably well when Cabaye was in it. Then Ashley sells him without replacing him and suddlenly we struggle.

Does that make Pardews decision to make him the focal point correct or not?

Edited by Holden McGroin

The team did remarkably well when Cabaye was in it. Then Ashley sells him without replacing him and suddlenlly we struggle.

Does that make Pardews decision to make him the focal point correct or not?

? It makes Pardew's inability to get the rest of the team to perform without an obviously talented Cabaye a tacit admission of his failings as a manager and coach.

It's absurd to think that he would willingly come and play for a manager who he feels is incompetent. I wonder about some of you at times.

Would he come and work for a coach that was meh, as long as all the other boxes were ticked?

Of course he fucking would.

Would he come and work for a coach that was meh, as long as all the other boxes were ticked?

Of course he fucking would.

I'll get back to this, I'm just finishing up wondering about you.

If I had a boss who everyone else thought was a complete idiot but he treated me like I was the best thing since sliced bread and kept promoting me then I'd kinda like that guy.

I'll get back to this, I'm just finishing up wondering about you.

You've not been single that long, even my charms can't have lead to that dramatic a personality change so quickly.

If I had a boss who everyone else thought was a complete idiot but he treated me like I was the best thing since sliced bread and kept promoting me then I'd kinda like that guy.

:aye:

Just so you know, this will NEVER happen to you.

Because the tactics, the coaching and the behaviour of Alan Pardew are turbo shit?

You can't apply normal work policy to football though, can you. Cabaye knows that he can perform in the Premier League, he knows that Pardew will play him and afford him more license to play as he wants, he knows that this is his best chance of getting into the France before 2016 and he knows that his bank balance is going to be £100k a month better off (before tax obvs).

All conjecture. If anything you could see the players actually played for Pardew. Compare that to Carvers stint for example and he seemingly completely lost the dressing room.

It depends how you look at it. Some come from the angle of the players are shite stand point and others are blaming coaching. In my point of view, if you take a step back and have a look at it, Pardew would have hit Ashleys targets every year. Thats not to say I dont think he should have left. I just think he did a reasonable job with the constraints he was under. It was time for change as the whole club was stagnant but lets be clear, the core problem of this club is Mike Ashley. I think putting Jose Mourinho in charge we'd be around mid table.

Sounds like Tory-talk ! :CT:

Edited by Holden McGroin

All conjecture. If anything you could see the players actually played for Pardew. Compare that to Carvers stint for example and he seemingly completely lost the dressing room.

It depends how you look at it. Some come from the angle of the players are shite stand point and others are blaming coaching. In my point of view, if you take a step back and have a look at it, Pardew would have hit Ashleys targets every year. Thats not to say I dont think he should have left. I just think he did a reasonable job with the constraints he was under. It was time for change as the whole club was stagnant but lets be clear, the core problem of this club is Mike Ashley. I think putting Jose Mourinho in charge we'd be around mid table.

I think Pardew could have met Ashley's target too, but that's more to do with the quality of the players that were foisted upon him, being enough to paper the cracks in his own ability.

I think putting Mourinho in charge we'd have been challening for the Europa league spots as a minimum. Look what he did with a fairly average crop of players at Porto.

... He said, trying to hide the hope in his voice.

I mean, I'm not appalled by the idea of the firecrotch, it's just what's nestled in that scarlet Lo-Fro that turns my blood cold.

A penis. A man's penis, small as it may be, is enough to put me off my pimms.

I mean, I'm not appalled by the idea of the firecrotch, it's just what's nestled in that scarlet Lo-Fro that turns my blood cold.

A penis. A man's penis, small as it may be, is enough to put me off my pimms.

:lol:

If anything you could see the players actually played for Pardew. Compare that to Carvers stint for example and he seemingly completely lost the dressing room.

Glad to see you've recovered well from the coma you were clearly in from Jan - May 2014.

Ha.

Dont get me wrong. I thought his time was up but I dont think he isn't the managerial prat people think he is. That was evident when we actually had a prat in charge after him.

Its just not sustainable to sell your best players without replacing them then expect a similar league position.