Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bale has scored two wonder goals in his last two games - nae chance he's gonna score in 3 consecutive games. Taylor and Colo are all over that. He's looked pretty average imo this season compared to season's past.

I expect a routine and piecemeal dismantling of whatever nonsense the ginger dwarf has laid out for us.

Our first goal will be met by a thunderous silence from the home support and by the 2nd and 3rd general grumling and discontent will be replaced by piercing cries for the raincoated one's head. He can squat all he likes but we will be bringing the wind and perhaps even the fire.

Bale has scored two wonder goals in his last two games - nae chance he's gonna score in 3 consecutive games. Taylor and Colo are all over that. He's looked pretty average imo this season compared to season's past.

Well he fucking is now.

Is everyone really that excited about Tiote coming back? He has done little this season to impress by mostly kicking the crap out of his opponents, poor passing and terrible movement. I would rather he sat on the bench.

Is everyone really that excited about Tiote coming back? He has done little this season to impress by mostly kicking the crap out of his opponents, poor passing and terrible movement. I would rather he sat on the bench.

Too much making up for Cabaye's absence imo - those long passes he tries can now be shunted to people who can actually do it.

Too much making up for Cabaye's absence imo - those long passes he tries can now be shunted to people who can actually do it.

Totally agree. Also it's unfair (just as it has been with Jonas) to single any players out as poor this season when they all have been!

tiote will come back like a man on a mission and slot in superbly behind sissoko and cabaye. ben arfa will return inspired by our french purchases, cisse will start to bang them in just as he did last year when played up front on his own and we will go undefeated until the end of the season, finishing in 6th place.

I reckon we should make as few changes as possible, get tiote on the bench for now - we look like a winning team at the moment.

The only thing that worries me is physcial tiredness of certain players.

tiote will come back like a man on a mission and slot in superbly behind sissoko and cabaye. ben arfa will return inspired by our french purchases, cisse will start to bang them in just as he did last year when played up front on his own and we will go undefeated until the end of the season, finishing in 6th place.

Dr Gloom needs a name change