Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate games where i think we have a chance.

:aye: it's fucking awful isn't it? I mean games where you think we should piss it are fine, games where you expect nowt are painful but in the scheme of things they're not too bad. It's these bastards, where there's "a chance" we'll win.

It's shit being a Newcastle fan at times :lol:

While Bale has been great recently, so has Lennon - he's having arguably his best season for Spurs so he could be dangerous for you as well.

On Adebayor, meh, he's up to his old tricks again. I heard City and Arsenal fans complaining that after an encouraging start to his stints at both of their clubs he took the foot off the gas and ambled about. Well, he's been average at best this season, and this whole business of a late return from the AFCON isn't exactly showing him in great light.

5 of the 11 PL goals he scored have been with hsi right including the ones against United and Arsenal

Which United is that then?

If you're going to come on a NUFC board do try to remember our name, unless you support Man U I don't understand you referring to them as simply 'United' as it's almost a term of endearment.

Now be a good lad and don't do it again or I'll get fucking angry.

Welcome to our board. :good:

A point and some typically complimentary posts from Tottenham Dave would make my day.

It's a funny game this one, points woul be massive and a huge step forward again. It's only been a few weeks since the Readjng defeat so another one would cast a little doubt on our mini revival. Then again, a good performance and a loss against an in form and strong Spurs side shouldn't really be an issue. Be interesting to see if we can reproduce the drive and commitment we saw last week.

As has been said, last year we were without Tiote, (ACN) and Cabaye, (Ray Stubbs) in the middle of the park and we were over run by an in form Spurs with an 'Arry love-in being in full effect due to the England/court business. We should do better this year and I'm hoping our midfield are as aggressive and positive as they were against Chelsea. We're due a win down there and I have another sneaky feeling we will get a draw at worst.

Which United is that then?

If you're going to come on a NUFC board do try to remember our name, unless you support Man U I don't understand you referring to them as simply 'United' as it's almost a term of endearment.

Now be a good lad and don't do it again or I'll get fucking angry.

Welcome to our board. :good:

Apologies. Manchester United. This won't be easy for ya. Spurs have only lost once in the last 13 league games and only let in 9 goals in that time.

May the best team win

Apologies. Manchester United. This won't be easy for ya. Spurs have only lost once in the last 13 league games and only let in 9 goals in that time.

May the best team win

Very gracious of you, mate. :good:

Nobody expecting an easy game up here but we should give you a harder game than we would've a few weeks ago.