Newcastle v sunderland

TheScottishBoy

:lol:

Ravens bring word of a gathering cloud of darkness over the Village of the Damned.

Beneath the usual smell of cheesy chips, another more powerful smell is cloaking the terrible citizenry- The smell of Fear.

Some seek solace in hostelries, downing endless pints of Blue Pop, but there is no escape. At the bottom of every empty jam jar or beans tin, it stares back at them.

Fear.

In the temples and shrines, rats and other precious items are sacrificed, but to no avail, He that they fear has no mercy.

The braver souls, few that they are, whisper a warning as they scuttle from hovel to hovel.

" He comes, he comes, in one Giro's time, he comes!"

None dare speak his name, they call him The Dark Lord, Rattler of The Onion Bag, but we , the enlightened and the righteous, know his true name.

Shola is coming.

tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

Ravens bring word of a gathering cloud of darkness over the Village of the Damned.

Beneath the usual smell of cheesy chips, another more powerful smell is cloaking the terrible citizenry- The smell of Fear.

Some seek solace in hostelries, downing endless pints of Blue Pop, but there is no escape. At the bottom of every empty jam jar or beans tin, it stares back at them.

Fear.

In the temples and shrines, rats and other precious items are sacrificed, but to no avail, He that they fear has no mercy.

The braver souls, few that they are, whisper a warning as they scuttle from hovel to hovel.

" He comes, he comes, in one Giro's time, he comes!"

None dare speak his name, they call him The Dark Lord, Rattler of The Onion Bag, but we , the enlightened and the righteous, know his true name.

Shola is coming.

Excellent. :D

Actually heard a Mackem in the BBC Newcastle studio telling how he was shopping with his missus in the Metrocentre and as he got in his car Stoke took the lead in the 2nd half against us. He said to his missus in gloomy tones, 'they'ahl win 2-1 am telling ya". He then said that by the time they got home Cisse was scoring the winner. His is the voice of Mackem fatalistic doom. :lol:

I wouldnt be getting too over cocky about this (although Im sure I will soon) but we are not exactly firing on all cylinders when it comes to breaking down teams that come and park the bus,as Sunderland probably will.

Think it will be the usual nervy affair.

Also pretty guaranteed that they will be trying to get Cabaye or Tiote sent off.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Relax ......

shola.jpg

Pardew has kept him locked in his basement since last month, feeding him nothing but Mackem children.

When he's unleashed on match day I expect the earth to tilt on it's axis.

Fletcher and Cattermole out....Not that they would of made that much difference but I can't wait for this now!

Cattermole is comfortably their best central midfielder and Fletcher is comfortably their best striker. You could argue they're their two most important players so it's a massive loss for them going into the run-in. Aye, in a game like this, Cattermole goes round like a lunatic but he successfully drags the game into a scrap which suits their lot tbqh. They had us sussed last year until Sessegnon got sent off and Ben Arfa came on. No Hatem this year but we should be going into this with a injury-free team and players like Cabaye and Taylor playing out their skin.

So, basically, it's going to be as scrappy as every other derby. McClean to get sent off.

I wouldnt be getting too over cocky about this (although Im sure I will soon) but we are not exactly firing on all cylinders when it comes to breaking down teams that come and park the bus,as Sunderland probably will.

Think it will be the usual nervy affair.

Also pretty guaranteed that they will be trying to get Cabaye or Tiote sent off.

Cattermole is comfortably their best central midfielder and Fletcher is comfortably their best striker. You could argue they're their two most important players so it's a massive loss for them going into the run-in. Aye, in a game like this, Cattermole goes round like a lunatic but he successfully drags the game into a scrap which suits their lot tbqh. They had us sussed last year until Sessegnon got sent off and Ben Arfa came on. No Hatem this year but we should be going into this with a injury-free team and players like Cabaye and Taylor playing out their skin.

So, basically, it's going to be as scrappy as every other derby. McClean to get sent off.

He should have been sent off last year.

I have a ticket in the Leazes End Middle Tier - if theres anyone who bought a random ticket for this game which is near the Gallowgate end and theyre not happy with the seat - too low down/front row or anything - then I'd swap tickets, cheers.

Good - Tiote flying about like a knacker is something we can do without in this game.

Going to be tough as they're going to park the bus and foul us at every given opportunity. The ref as usual will completely bottle it and not give out the yellows and reds that both teams will probably deserve.

Nevertheless, they're absolute shite. One of the poorest teams in the league and they are missing their talismanic troglodyte of a midfielder and their only player who is an actual goal threat at this level.

Gardner is a good penalty taker, but apart from that he's gash. Not a clue who would step in if he's banned for the game (he won't be) - Colback?