FAO Leazes

snakehips

I was bored this morning so I got out an old video (no, a football one!).

I chose the one that your signature stems from. Great game and we outclassed Liverpool.

However, right at the start, SKY were commenting on the players lining up for the Toon who Souness had sold:

Hooper - good decision.

Venison - exceedingly debatable given the fantastic job he did for us.

And a certain P. Beardsley!!!!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a certain P. Beardsley!!!!

77155[/snapback]

Played him on the wing, so Pedro told him to fuck off, faked injury, and then went on Sky to call him a liar. Or something.

77157[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I heard a rumour about a table and Phil Boersma at John Lennon Airport as well :lol:

• 6 years later...

My heyday was years ago. There was me, Gemmill, Mancmag, Alex, Dotbum, versus the likes of Ross Gurko, HTL (psycho), Leazes, and Fop. Try as I might I can't completely leave this place though.

and only those in my section knew what we were talking about [proven] and still do.

and only those in my section knew what we were talking about [proven] and still do.

Aye, righto. Ross Gurko were Tory gimps, HTL made personal threats of physical violence, Fop ended up blowing his head off with a shot gun, and you seem to have some wierd notion you are infallible.

Aye, righto. Ross Gurko were Tory gimps, HTL made personal threats of physical violence, Fop ended up blowing his head off with a shot gun, and you seem to have some wierd notion you are infallible.

that is correct. In fact I've ran rings around you a few times recently but you bowed out and disappeared. Which has been the case for years as I said.

Not sure you are right about HTL either, or FOP - obviously a throwaway statement. Shame he left tbh.

that is correct. In fact I've ran rings around you a few times recently but you bowed out and disappeared. Which has been the case for years as I said.

Not sure you are right about HTL either, or FOP - obviously a throwaway statement. Shame he left tbh.

You've never run rings around anyone, ever. You're the board's longest running joke.

You've never run rings around anyone, ever. You're the board's longest running joke.

is that so ? Considering that everything I've said for the past 6 years and longer is correct and has been so, what does it say about all the fuckers who have been saying differently all that time, including you.

But we won't go there. I expected an answer from you like that, and I was right again when I thought that. Currently I am right about what will happen to Rangers, despite the opposition I've had from so-called people who "know what they are talking about".

See my sig. I've said that for years too. Care to disagree, still ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Some good posts in this one.

Years ago I would spend hours arguing/debating anything if I believed I was right but now I just don't really care enough about being right to get into many debates any more, I do find my interest in the various forums I've signed up to slowly disappearing and I can't imagine posting on them forever.

Being right isn't important at all, its just the people who can't see sense and can't admit that they were wrong who I now write off as being not worth the bother. The vast majority of the views I've posted have only been common sense. I've been wrong about a few things, but not much, and only minor things. You have had some interesting views, whatever we agreed or disagreed, but they were interesting all the same.

Looking back at old posts from everybody is interesting, cringeing, laughable, genuinely funny all at the same time, but not to be taken too seriously. We all make gaffes now and again, just own up to them and admit them and have a laugh about it.

I knew you would say that, so right i am. And I just thought something else that's right so I'm right about that as well.

Howay man LM :lol:

I always have, and always will, just apply common sense. If others want to confuse what they WANT to happen and what they THINK will happen, its their problem. I know who the idiots are and it can't be the person/people who call things correctly can it :lol: which tells you something again.......I knew Renton would come out with that crap JawD.

Anyway, lets leave it at that.

is that so ? Considering that everything I've said for the past 6 years and longer is correct and has been so, what does it say about all the fuckers who have been saying differently all that time, including you.

But we won't go there. I expected an answer from you like that, and I was right again when I thought that. Currently I am right about what will happen to Rangers, despite the opposition I've had from so-called people who "know what they are talking about".

Being right isn't important at all

:lol: Actually legendary.

:lol: What a fucking prat. "Currently I am right about what will happen to Rangers, and ooooo 2+2 is 4, yes I think I got that one right too, and I'll having pie and chips for tea which I'm also right about and the sky is blue - you can put that down as something else I was right about."

All this life experience you talk about, and where's it got you. A narrow minded figure of ridicule acting like a 7 year old on the Internet for other people's amusement. Well done. What a mature man of the world you are.

:lol: What a fucking prat. "Currently I am right about what will happen to Rangers, and ooooo 2+2 is 4, yes I think I got that one right too, and I'll having pie and chips for tea which I'm also right about and the sky is blue - you can put that down as something else I was right about."

All this life experience you talk about, and where's it got you. A narrow minded figure of ridicule acting like a 7 year old on the Internet for other people's amusement. Well done. What a mature man of the world you are.

"And to show how right I am to make up for my obvious inadequacies, I'll take something you said out of context (or just make it up entirely) to show how WRONG you are."

Absolutely pathetic. How come this is the forum which has got stuck with the 57 year Old bairn?

"And to show how right I am to make up for my obvious inadequacies, I'll take something you said out of context (or just make it up entirely) to show how WRONG you are."

Absolutely pathetic. How come this is the forum which has got stuck with the 57 year Old bairn?

oh dear.

Not really my fault if idiots disagree with me Renton lad, because that is what you are referring to here, and are then proved incorrect.

What was the point of your post exactly, if not to bring to the surface old pointless "debates" ? The last time I did that, Gemma squealed like a big baby. Who's immature ?

I'll leave it there. But I wonder if he actually goes to bed at nights, never mind talks to his girlfriend that he says he lives with :lol:

What the fuck are you even blabbering about?

I was wondering the same about you [and your mate], when people are trying to move on here. I just answered your idiotic post, which was rather out of the blue and quite unexpected itself.

What a joke.

oh dear.

Not really my fault if idiots disagree with me Renton lad, because that is what you are referring to here, and are then proved incorrect.

What was the point of your post exactly, if not to bring to the surface old pointless "debates" ? The last time I did that, Gemma squealed like a big baby. Who's immature ?

I'll leave it there. But I wonder if he actually goes to bed at nights, never mind talks to his girlfriend that he says he lives with :lol:

Good question.

Pinned until everyone's had their fun.

can you not pin that stupid post Gemma made about Randy Lerner and his 6 year plan when he appointed Martin O'Neill :lol: and the support Souness got for spending silly money to replace the bad eggs that would turn him into the new Alex Ferguson ?

:lol:

All this support and wild optimism for Mike Ashley will make amusing reading in a few years time too.