FAO Leazes

snakehips

Let's be fucking honest here Leazes.

When you created this thread, you will have known exactly how it would end.

And , oh look, it has.

A large section has already been shifted to your own " special" thread (FFS), however, when it comes to euthanasia , I'm pro-choice.

* cue " wounded innocence".

not really. Moving posts like that = losing track. I thought people could drag up some old posts, by everyone. good and bad, for a laugh to be honest. I had found some old ones of my own which were all of those things I described earlier.

Some people have a severe sense of humour failure.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: you deleted the link, because it showed you you were WRONG. I realise this is a difficult concept for you.

You can reply to me this time, I'm not talking to someone else this time, as you usually do, being a retarded fool.

Edited by LeazesMag

Another edit there I see.

Again I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Bonkers.

Y O U C A N R E P L Y T O M E N O W I A M N O T T A L K I N G T O S O M E O N E E L S E T H I S T I M E

There has to come a point and a dividing line where mass ridicule turns in to repugnant bullying.

Tbf I'm sure he can handle it, clearly loves these 'debates' when they get going.

You wouldn't get this in any other media than a forum btw. A guy and some people that find him immensely irritating, spending their precious time on this Earth writing to each other for years on end. You wouldn't get this shit with pen pals.

Tbf I'm sure he can handle it, clearly loves these 'debates' when they get going.

You wouldn't get this in any other media than a forum btw. A guy and some people that find him immensely irritating, spending their precious time on this Earth writing to each other for years on end. You wouldn't get this shit with pen pals.

Start writing to me and see how long it takes.

How many posts do you have on your collective boards? And how many NOT about immigration or NUFC ownership issues? A handful I'd guess.

still obsessed :lol: