FAO Leazes

snakehips

I was wondering the same about you [and your mate], when people are trying to move on here. I just answered your idiotic post, which was rather out of the blue and quite unexpected itself.

What a joke.

I was reminiscing about the past in a completely neutral way, and you jumped in with your usual made up shit and I'm always right bollocks. And then you start talking about bed time? You've list me.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Gemmill was on topic I think.

so was I.

Are you going to pin or stick that thread, is it allowed to make on topic remarks in that thread too ? or is Gemma going to cry like a big baby again ?

I was reminiscing about the past in a completely neutral way, and you jumped in with your usual made up shit and I'm always right bollocks. And then you start talking about bed time? You've list me.

the posts have been taken out of their original thread, you thick cunt :lol:

so was I.

Are you going to pin or stick that thread, is it allowed to make on topic remarks in that thread too ? or is Gemma going to cry like a big baby again ?

What you on about?

A thread turned into "I'm right" and "you're an idiot" shite. So I've removed most pof the posts from that thread and pinned it up top so it doesn't piss off the people who don't want to put with it all again.

Why would I start pinning other 7 year old threads?

Fill your boots in here, you aren't baned, you're not creched, anyone else that wants to join you is welcome to.

What you on about?

A thread turned into "I'm right" and "you're an idiot" shite. So I've removed most pof the posts from that thread and pinned it up top so it doesn't piss off the people who don't want to put with it all again.

Why would I start pinning other 7 year old threads?

Fill your boots in here, you aren't baned, you're not creched, anyone else that wants to join you is welcome to.

unfortunately, if you look, you will see that once again it was not me who took the thread down that road. It was said I spouted rubbish so I replied stating that I hadn't been doing that at all and what I had posted was in fact correct.

If you aren't going to start pinning old threads, how old is this one? Stop being a hypocrite.

I don't care who started it. It's gone down that road.

The posts I moved into here have no relation to the older content. I've not even read those. It was just a place to quarantine them away from what was a thread going fine.

Irony

people can disagree with me as much as they like. Time will continue to show who the real idiots are. In the meantime, I won't go crying like a baby about it all and demand people are banned etc. I take it that's what you mean by "immature" ?

Why the change ? What's the point ?

Edited by LeazesMag

the posts have been taken out of their original thread, you thick cunt :lol:

I know, thicker cunt. Still doesn't explain some of the shit you have posted since. And yes, you started it.

Let's be fucking honest here Leazes.

When you created this thread, you will have known exactly how it would end.

And , oh look, it has.

A large section has already been shifted to your own " special" thread (FFS), however, when it comes to euthanasia , I'm pro-choice.

* cue " wounded innocence".

I know, thicker cunt. Still doesn't explain some of the shit you have posted since. And yes, you started it.

If you know, why are you asking ? I didn't reply to you about anything, you chose to. You're obsessed, and fucking potty.

The fact you keep raising this Randy Lerner thing - I don't even know what I said about Lerner, Villa or plans, or whether I even said anything, given your propensity to just make stuff up and attribute it to people.

What I can tell you though is that, if I did say something, and I got it 100 percent wrong, I don't care. I don't have an obsession with being right about something I said years ago. If I was wrong, fine, that's life.

Only a limited, narrow minded fucking moron like you, who is consumed with winning stupid arguments on the internet, would even think for a second that this would get to somebody. An intelligent, well adjusted adult doesn't worry about stuff like that.

Add that to your life experiences.

I don't care who started it. It's gone down that road.

The posts I moved into here have no relation to the older content. I've not even read those. It was just a place to quarantine them away from what was a thread going fine.

indeed it was. I thought Gemma had me on ignore ? Oh aye, he doesn't want to "walk on eggshells". I'm quite happy to dish it back. without crying about it, including proof of anything he's posted that I claim is shite., which he can't. So are you happy with that, or is it all one-way ? There's only one person here who can't take it HF, and it isn't me.

Pinning a thread that started 6 years ago, after having a go at me for bumping one ? Fuck me.

Mentioning you in a post about reminiscence isn't replying to you. Fact is you can't help saying 'I'm right' at every opportunity. Pathetic.

give it a rest you daft shite. Nobody asked you to aim a comment at me. You chose to.

The fact you keep raising this Randy Lerner thing - I don't even know what I said about Lerner, Villa or plans, or whether I even said anything, given your propensity to just make stuff up and attribute it to people.

What I can tell you though is that, if I did say something, and I got it 100 percent wrong, I don't care. I don't have an obsession with being right about something I said years ago. If I was wrong, fine, that's life.

Only a limited, narrow minded fucking moron like you, who is consumed with winning stupid arguments on the internet, would even think for a second that this would get to somebody. An intelligent, well adjusted adult doesn't worry about stuff like that.

Add that to your life experiences.

I bumped the thread, and you cried like a baby.

I don't care either, but I'm not obsessed with you, and I won't cry about walking on eggshells either. You said you had me on ignore, so do it, or stop moaning if I reply to you. What a big baby you are. Don't dish it out if you can't take it, and if you really don't care, then stop crying about it when it happens.

I think you ought to get a life to be honest, instead of making comments about people who you think are "past their shelf life", and harping on about "life experiences" .... when you are on here for what seems like 23 hours a day at least. I don't suppose you will get that at all mind.

Whatever. I'll let you go and whinge on again because something doesn't suit you. Pathetic.

I'll be honest like if any visitors, non geordies, non-Toon fans, saw this thread they'd think it was some sort of forum for the mentally ill.

I have to agree with that. I was hoping that this shite was long buried. The forum was more enjoyable and it would have looked that way to outsiders too.

I have to agree with that. I was hoping that this shite was long buried. The forum was more enjoyable and it would have looked that way to outsiders too.

Fuck me, have a read back. YOU started this shit again by claiming you are always right and run rings round me. Go on, check.

Fuck me, have a read back. YOU started this shit again by claiming you are always right and run rings round me. Go on, check.

so what exactly, has Gemmill making immature posts for no reason directed at me, got to do with you ?

Edited by LeazesMag