FAO Leazes

snakehips

:lol: HF loves it all really, but he's struggling internally. Like a priest who knows he shouldn't bum kids, but can't help himself.

Think you're projecting your own feelings there like Gemmil you porv.

I like replying to you and Leazes. Never complained about either of you. You're the one that's desperate to ban him while being first to respond to every one of his posts.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree. I only point that out when he initiates his bullshit on an uncontaminated thread, which as you know is all too often. Nowt wrong with him doing his bullshit here. Btw, HF has some brass neck. He fucking pinned Leazes own thread, then has a pop when people use it!

ah. The thick, obsessed cunt is back :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

As JawD predicted, yes he is.

at least someone else, other than me, can make an accurate prediction.

Meanwhile, keep up your obsession with me, it;s amusing.

Think you're projecting your own feelings there like Gemmil you porv.

I like replying to you and Leazes. Never complained about either of you. You're the one that's desperate to ban him while being first to respond to every one of his posts.

When I was complaining, he was making this place unreadable. I have accepted that the moderating team are too weak to act in the best interests of the board. The moderating team must accept that a consequence of his staying is that people will rip the piss out of his frankly ridiculous views.

When I was complaining, he was making this place unreadable. I have accepted that the moderating team are too weak to act in the best interests of the board. The moderating team must accept that a consequence of his staying is that people will rip the piss out of his frankly ridiculous views.

you mean like so :crylaughin:

http://www.toontasti...ion/#entry19959

http://www.toontasti..._20#entry206117

http://www.toontasti...r-goes-through/

of course, as HF says, [like Renton too], everybody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to post in this thread. :lol: - and all your other unprompted references to me too.

Edited by LeazesMag

I've no fucking idea what the point of those links was. :lol: I love that you've spent your evening trying to find them though.

about 30 secs, the same as it took whoever it took to find posts by "toondood" dimwit. Try learning how to use Google.

Edited by LeazesMag

I suppose in the same way you thought Fop was spot on in General Chat :lol: Honestly, show me a couple of insightful posts from Alf Garnett/Armchair Pundit about football. Actually, don't.

who rattled your cage

He [and FOP] are certainly damn sight better posters than the cretin/misguided student who that post was aimed at.

Edited by LeazesMag

It doesn't work when Stevie, who you're trying to imitate, does it and it won't work with me.

It speaks volumes about you that you pick out a poster whose defining football characteristic (being an armchair pundit/OOT/who doesn't go to games) runs against everything YOU fall back on (been a season ticket holder since 1900) when it comes to debates as being 'one of the best football posters' because he buys into your nonsensical paranoid racist ramblings. What a joke. And we can't both be the prosecution, you utter cretin.

you know fuck all about football, and you know fuck all about anything. You're just out of school you arsehole. One day you might know something about something, but I won't be holding my breath.

you know fuck all about football, and you know fuck all about anything. You're just out of school you arsehole. One day you might know something about something, but I won't be holding my breath.

:lol: Luke is Dougie Howser.

The owner's shown the policy's flexible and he's willing to take the odd calculated risk. I.e. signing Cisse when we really needed a centre-back and we already had a forward banging the goals in. I suppose Carroll (at the right price / wages) would be a similar sort of thing with the risks (the fee, wages and his being a complete knacker) being offset by our having already made £35m on him.

I like all this surge of optimism and u-turns from people on the back of one good season and one good transfer window, which goes against all common sense. :lol:

Fact is as soon as the decent results stop, and we sell a top player and his cheap replacement fails, people will be doing another u-turn and start asking where all the money has gone.

I like all this surge of optimism and u-turns from people on the back of one good season and one good transfer window, which goes against all common sense. :lol:

I'm naturally sceptical and don't trust Ashley but it would be churlish not to acknowledge the good things the club has done of late. It's also daft not to constantly reappraise the situation at the club because I think the policy has changed of late as they've learned their lesson to an extent. Not really sure what you're getting at re: the u-turns though. It's not like I said the club would never qualify for Europe via the league whilst Ashley was still owner.

Fact is as soon as the decent results stop, and we sell a top player and his cheap replacement fails, people will be doing another u-turn and start asking where all the money has gone.

6a00e5505fc4968834010536e09336970b-800wi.jpeg

Are you suggesting you had zero optimism in the summer of 1993? Same rules apply.

I'm naturally sceptical and don't trust Ashley but it would be churlish not to acknowledge the good things the club has done of late. It's also daft not to constantly reappraise the situation at the club because I think the policy has changed of late as they've learned their lesson to an extent. Not really sure what you're getting at re: the u-turns though. It's not like I said the club would never qualify for Europe via the league whilst Ashley was still owner.

you can acknowledge any short term run of results as long as you like, I've done that too, but it changes absolutely nothing in terms of the longer term ambition and aims of the club. Because that is all it is, a short term [good] blip. If he wants real success, he is going to have to attempt it by doing it the way everybody else attempts to do it, including his predecessors.