• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think on Thursday I would have......

Cisse

Jonas. Marveaux. Sisoko

Cabaye Tiote

If Sissoko's gonna play wide, let him play left so he can link up with Haidara, and Jonas with Santon on the right. More optimal communication-wise.

Your lass not let you have the sports like? ;)

i'[ve got every bastard channel except ESPN. it's another tenner a month or something on top of the £60+ per month i already shell out for sky.

i'll have to watch it on a stream

Ticket sales have meant L7 being opened.

Good show people.

Those of you not bothering...sort yourselves out eh.

They were only just opening it section by section as it wasn't open about dinner time when I looked. I'm up in L7 in the corner bit where the away fans normally are. The club should've opened it a bit sooner but I think they've been waiting for a lot of the odd scattered single seats to go first which is penny pinching and putting groups of people off. Anyway, probably nit picking by me.

Tickets are still available for tomorrow’s Europa league tie against Anzhi Makhachkala, which kicks off at 8.05pm. A large crowd and thrilling game is expected at St James’ Park following last week’s 0-0 draw and tickets cost just £15 for adults, £10 for students and £5 children and over 65s in standard seating areas. A limited amount of premium tickets are also available, which are priced at £20, £15 and £10 respectively.

Tickets can be bought online by clicking here, in person at the new Matchday Box Office or by calling 0844 372 1892.Cash turnstiles will also be in operation on the evening, with Leazes West Corner Level 7 turnstiles 83 to 88 open for fans wishing to buy on the night.

Those purchasing from the cash turnstiles are advised to arrive in plenty of time as demand is expected to be high. Pre-paid collection offices on the concourse above Shearer's Bar will be open all day tomorrow from 10am. They are likely to be busy throughout the day so fans are advised to collect early, through the day where possible, to avoid expected lengthy queues closer to kick-off.A limited amount of VIP tickets are also still available for this fixture.

Priced at just £99 + VAT per person, the package includes:• Hospitality in the Director’s Box• Pre-match three course hot buffet• Hospitality on level 3• Matchday programme and team sheet• Cash bar facilityFor further information on this VIP package, or to book, please email hospitality@nufc.co.uk or call 0191 201 8444.

http://email.nufc.co.uk/In/29776612/0/sf3ddB~tlBb1h17QIp4bK3o2A_8_jB6koR4qa87phu8/

Edited by trophyshy

Have to say if we win this, I may start thinking about buying a ticket for the final, because they are as good as opposition as some of the other teams. So excited about tonight.

You had to be in the ballot that closed in the last week in January to get a ticket for the final....unless you use ebay or a ticket agency, which will be tricky as you need to prove you are the person named on the ticket.

I'm in the ballot. Was in 2007 too, got an email telling me I had 2 tickets...it was waiting for me when I got back from Alkmaar :(