The Road To Amsterdam ArenA (UEFA Europa League 2013) - THE END

Aeris

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krul, Elliot, Santon, Simpson, Perch, Yanga-Mbiwa, S.Taylor, Williamson, Anita, Sissoko, Cabaye, Gosling, Marveaux, Obertan, Gutierrez, Bigirimana, Cisse, Sh.Ameobi, Campbell.

That's the traveling squad.

I'd rather perch at right back than Simpson but we'll need him to anchor midfield with tiote out. Squad being tested again. A draw would be an excellent result.

A draw over there would be a wonderful achievement and set up the 2nd leg perfectly.

A loss would mean wed have to field our strongest team 2 days before a vital league game.

I'll go for 1-1

A rare occasion to watch a Newcastle match from the comfort of my sofa should I forsake the pub.

Have been my usual optimistic self building up to this however listening to various reports I think if we escape without a stiff Rogering we will have done well.

Really hope we don't just sit back.

A rare occasion to watch a Newcastle match from the comfort of my sofa should I forsake the pub.

Have been my usual optimistic self building up to this however listening to various reports I think if we escape without a stiff Rogering we will have done well.

Roger%20Waters%20First%20Niagara%20Center%20Buffalo,%20NY%206-21-12%20261.jpg

" Oooh, me fucking back!"?

brYaRo.jpeg?width=356&height=560

benfica_stadium.jpg

326_large.jpg

benfica_stadium.jpg

Very jealous of anyone going. Could've had a ticket as well which is annoying as I went to Brugge and didn't get in, this time I can't go as I can't leave the missus alone for two days. enjoy!

benfica_stadium.jpg

326_large.jpg

benfica_stadium.jpg

Very jealous of anyone going. Could've had a ticket as well which is annoying as I went to Brugge and didn't get in, this time I can't go as I can't leave the missus alone for two days. enjoy!

All I can say to those going - sing your f#@king hearts out and get us a step closer to Amsterdam and keep my first European away trip dream alive!!

Good luck today guys, hopes you win. Benfica are pretty boring fans and football wise so I want you to win for the sake that you are better than benfica in those aspects.

Remember if samaras can score into them then why can't Newcastle :D

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Good luck today guys, hopes you win. Benfica are pretty boring fans and football wise so I want you to win for the sake that you are better than benfica in those aspects.

Remember if samaras can score into them then why can't Newcastle :D

Well, they might not be boring anymore today after Pardew's latest stupid mind games.

Alan Pardew today dominated the front pages of the major sports newspapers in Portugal.

The Newcastle United manager’s claim that Benfica would finish between eighth and 10 th place if they played in the Premier League has left the Portuguese giants rattled with gaffer Jorge Jesus also biting back to Pardew’s press conference yesterday.

http://www.chronicle...-pardew-2514580

Edited by LooneyToony