The Road To Amsterdam ArenA (UEFA Europa League 2013) - THE END

Aeris

1 hour 40 minutes until I finish and meet the wife at Asda to choose Quarter Final night tea and beverages. I'm quite leaning towards chicken Kievs ( which I haven't had in years) and a few bottles of various Ales.

All the tree family and subsidiaries will be congregated on the corner group, so a good night should be had by all, as long as AP does his bit.

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else would say 'settee' or 'sofa'.

'Corner Group'

:lol:

CT: "Hi, I'm CT and I've stopped standing in corners for three months, one week and two days."

Group Leader: "Let's all welcome CT to the Corner Group, everyone. One step at a time, CT, one step at a time"

A score draw would do nicely today. At the least Im hoping we can do enough to keep us in the tie for the second leg. Here hoping for an overdue good performance and a great European night! :nufc:

Artur;

Andre Almeida, Luisao ©, Garay, Melgarejo;

John, Matic, Andre Gomes;

Rodrigo, Oscar Cardozo, Gaitan

Their strikeforce are deadly. We don't have shit to compete with that :((((((((

Both flanks has exceptional pace and exceptional creativity. Two Ben-Arfa's.

Edited by Aeris

Cardozo is a bit slow - pacey strikers normally knack us. Wait and see - they are a good team but we won our last two games tactically.

Why are ITV 4 talking about Chelsea and Spurs games? Where is the ex-NUFC man in the studio? Gus Poyet and Chris Coleman for our game? Why? Why am I surprised?

FUCK OFF ITV! :D

Nervy as fuck now, these are a good side regardless of Pardews dig, hope that means he underestimates them a little and goes to attack them rather than a repeat of the 'defensive' tactics we showed against citeh.

Cardozo is a bit slow - pacey strikers normally knack us. Wait and see - they are a good team but we won our last two games tactically.

So we shouldn't worry about Cardozo then...

531886_10152706292735274_1964498883_n.jpg