The Road To Amsterdam ArenA (UEFA Europa League 2013) - THE END

Aeris

i'm feeling strangely optimistic about this one after the weekend. won't be easy by that away goal means the tie's still alive. we'll be backed like we were when we came back to draw 4-4 with arsenal. will the players respond again?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest worry is defensively. Even if we go 2 up I can see us conceding. Dortmund give me hope though, we'll just keep it at 0-0 then score 2 at the end. ;)

Gutted I can't go, was going to buy one in my Season ticket seat then realised the game itself was sold out! Great effort though lads!

Cheers. Il be on the train down to London so would be good if I could watch it on my iPhone.

There's an app called Veetle, does live video stream. Watched the first leg using it on my phone as I was in class. Just download it, then when the match is one go to Explore and search for Newcastle. Should be there!

There's an app called Veetle, does live video stream. Watched the first leg using it on my phone as I was in class. Just download it, then when the match is one go to Explore and search for Newcastle. Should be there!

Isn't it on normal tv? If that's the case he can get it on TVCatchup too. The problem is that 3G service on the East Coast line is patchy at best and you can't stream through their wifi.

Did the same as J69 after NUFC didn't just sell the tickets for the whole ground from the off. (Complete lack of faith in our support from the club owners and their man in charge). Luckily for me there's a group from work going and one lad has had to pull out so I've took his ticket.

Love that they're bullying the little ginger kid while wearing "Respect" bibs :lol:

:lol:

Was just thinking that too.

"UEFA respects all colours, creeds, religions and personal sexualities. (Gingers excepted of course)."

Isn't it on normal tv? If that's the case he can get it on TVCatchup too. The problem is that 3G service on the East Coast line is patchy at best and you can't stream through their wifi.

Cheers guys I will try both. Hopefully be able to catch the first half in the pub.

Fish...I've heard the wifi is shit and well overpriced. Never streamed through 3G before...will I be wasting my time?

Cheers guys I will try both. Hopefully be able to catch the first half in the pub.

Fish...I've heard the wifi is shit and well overpriced. Never streamed through 3G before...will I be wasting my time?

Overpriced? Isn't it included in the ticket price?

3G is not great for streaming, it's ok for things like the BBC page or twitter. You've got to bear in mind you're leaping from one transmitter to another. Your phone will look for the most attractive site and cling to it until the signal falls below a predetermined level, even when there are other more attractive sites nearby. You're not swinging through the treeses with the greatest of eases, like a gibbon in one fluid motion. You're crawling along a branch until it just about to buckle and break before grabbing the next one.

Or, if you believe Wolfy you'll be grand. :good:

Edited by The Fish

Overpriced? Isn't it included in the ticket price?

3G is not great for streaming, it's ok for things like the BBC page or twitter. You've got to bear in mind you're leaping from one transmitter to another. Your phone will look for the most attractive site and cling to it until the signal falls below a predetermined level, even when there are other more attractive sites nearby. You're not swinging through the treeses with the greatest of eases, like a gibbon in one fluid motion. You're crawling along a branch until it just about to buckle and break before grabbing the next one.

Or, if you believe Wolfy you'll be grand. :good:

No. 15 minutes free then fiva for an hour or a tenna for 24hrs. I'd say well overpriced considering your description of the service.

Gutted I'm missing this one.