How's your valentines day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye he's gonna need a better excuse than that.

As for valentines, load of crap. No cards purchased in my house. J69 will be along shortly to tell us all what we're doing wrong if memory serves from last year.

I'm celebrating Valentine's Day by buggering off to Germany for four days. I've left him a giant lasagna in the fridge though (not a euphemism) (not that I have any idea what it could be a euphemism for, anyway).

The whole pistorius thing is very odd. The burglar thing just sounds so dodgy, but because of who he is and how he has inspired a lot of people, loads will want to believe it if nothing else.

Valentine's sucks. At home ill. Girl at work I'm crazy about likes/liked me but 'not the right time' or some bullshit. Fun times.

A day for women. I always make sure to agree beforehand that it's a waste of time and money and neither of us will do owt....then get her summat or other so its a surprise. Just a card this year though..the new house, windows, child, nursey etc is plenty.

Match tonight though. She's on her own.

Very strange, very tragic news. I can't see how you mistake your girlfriend for an intruder and then shoot first before gauging who they are.

Guess we just have to wait and see what really transpired. Strange.

And as for valentine's, I'll get her a card before she arrives tomorrow afternoon and we drive to Exeter for her best mate's wedding.

She doesn't look much like a burglar

reeva-steenkamp-4e284.jpg

Playing away or leaving him and he couldn't take it I'd guess, although she may well have had a new black & white hooped jumper on and he did indeed think she was a burgler.

Hands up those who had heard of him before this. I hadn't.

You must have seen the dude running on the blades?...hes ran against able bodied atheletes too...got beat and whinged like a bairn off the British lad (Johnny Peacock?) at last summers paralympics..

Hands up those who had heard of him before this. I hadn't.

do you remember that olympics that happened last year? it was in the news now and then

bit of telly coverage

do you remember that olympics that happened last year? it was in the news now and then

bit of telly coverage

I always think sarcasm is hard to acheive in the written/printed form, but fair play to you Andy, you fuckin nail it every time :lol: