Yet more depraved psychos

LeazesMag

Blair needs to take a look at the Thai Prime Minister's response to the fishermen that raped and killed that English girl recently, he's personally pushing for the death penalty!

77196[/snapback]

You want politicians to get personally involved in our judicial system?

EDit: P.S. That crime is so depraved it's beyond belief.

Edited by Renton

Blair needs to take a look at the Thai Prime Minister's response to the fishermen that raped and killed that English girl recently, he's personally pushing for the death penalty!

77196[/snapback]

77398[/snapback]

I want Blair to be pulling the trigger, wielding the axe, administering the lethal injection!

Or he'll not get my vote next election.

The judge told French: "Having come under (Webster's) malign influence you were to some extent corrupted by him and shut your eyes to the fact that what you were doing was evil."

She gets five years because raping a twelve-week-old baby doesn't seem so bad under his influence? I don't understand.

77196[/snapback]

77398[/snapback]

I want Blair to be pulling the trigger, wielding the axe, administering the lethal injection!

Or he'll not get my vote next election.

77399[/snapback]

I don't know if you're being serious or not but imo it's very dangerous for politicians to get involved in individual cases - they should stay well clear. We'd have a dictatorship in no time.

The judge told French: "Having come under (Webster's) malign influence you were to some extent corrupted by him and shut your eyes to the fact that what you were doing was evil."

She gets five years because raping a twelve-week-old baby doesn't seem so bad under his influence? I don't understand.

77401[/snapback]

How can a woman rape anyone anyway? I mean in general, I really don't even like thinking about this particular case.

How can a woman rape anyone anyway? I mean in general, I really don't even like thinking about this particular case.

77405[/snapback]

I was going to ask that question, but when I discussed it with my girlfriend, and had to actually think about it, too many images I didn't need in my head ended up there. Thanks for renewing them for me! :rolleyes:

I think they use the term rape to discribe inappropriate sexua l activities.

Rape doesn't just have to be non-consensual prenatrative sex.

77412[/snapback]

They should say sexual assault, then. Although you're technically absolutely right, it's a word that heavily suggests penetration, and inflammatory language really isn't needed in this situation.

Without being too vulgar, I had assumed that the child would be dead if penetration was involved.

77412[/snapback]

They should say sexual assault, then. Although you're technically absolutely right, it's a word that heavily suggests penetration, and inflammatory language really isn't needed in this situation.

Without being too vulgar, I had assumed that the child would be dead if penetration was involved.

77417[/snapback]

It's been reported as rape and sexual assault I believe. The mind boggles! Another worrying thing is that you can't help but wonder how often (the bloke in particular, due to his being 40) has done this sort of thing before in the past and got away with it. Throw away the key.

Yet another I really don't want to think about too much. Been too many of these lately, the bastards.

77465[/snapback]

Not that it helps much but the very reason these stories are news worthy is thankfully because they are so rare.

Typical of this country that for a truly disgusting and evil crime, he could be out in 6 years and she isn't even going to a proper prison and will be out in no time.

How they could get anything other than life (and i mean locked up until the day they do us all a favour and die) defies belief...and yet doesn't surprise me in the slightest.