The PS4 Thread

Monroe Transfer

November 29th is the day.

Seems later than I expected but I'm fine with that. Whatever platform i end up getting gta5 on ill at least get time to play it before a new console comes along.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh that's a little bit of a bonus I suppose - well a positive from a negative. I'll be getting Fifa 14, an extra pad and another game for PS4 - so i'll probably get FIFA 14* and GTA5 to tide me by until then.

*on the proviso it's cheaper if you buy it twice.

Yeh that's a little bit of a bonus I suppose - well a positive from a negative. I'll be getting Fifa 14, an extra pad and another game for PS4 - so i'll probably get FIFA 14* and GTA5 to tide me by until then.

*on the proviso it's cheaper if you buy it twice.

Im gunna hold off fifa since I dont have a PS3 so I couldnt do the upgrade thing I don't think.

definitely going for an extra pad, that plus fifa should about equal the xbox one price.

Yeh. It's not cheap gear I suppose but you'll get a few years out of a new console before it inevitbly breaks - only had that once with the fat PS3 mind and I could have fixed it but opted to sell it as spares and get a slim.

I'll definitely get FIFA for the PS3 and hopefully I'll be able to sell it for a good fee on ebay to a non PS4 owner!

I've preordered anyway so I'm not fussed about when it comes out I could just fancy having one. As I've mentioned before I've never really thought about Xbox's etc.

Aye, I'm just gonna get PES and Madden to tide me over till November (think madden has that cheap discount deal thing), can't wait, even though there's not actually many games ill end up buying at launch. How much are pads Andrew/Tom? Pretty stupid buying things like FIFA and only having the one.

Think I might take the plunge for this on day 1 if the bundles knocking about are good. I think I'll pick up Drive Club if the online features are as enjoyable as they sound. I'd prefer to play Forza 5 but I'm waiting until the Xbox One drops in price before I take any plunge with that thing.

You might be lucky to get one with preordering AH. Sony have already said they can't necessarily honour preordersade after the 6th of August due to the massive demand

Get better

Ultimate Team takes the piss at times though. Like I'll hit the bar 4 times and players will miss obvious chances - then he'll score with his only shot on target and I'll lose. I don't really drop them by the way ;)

And yeh the pads are proper nice tbh. Good weight, size and the triggers are lovely compared to the ps3 pads

I've never held one but they do look pretty handy!

You might be lucky to get one with preordering AH. Sony have already said they can't necessarily honour preordersade after the 6th of August due to the massive demand

ah whey, that might work out a bit better since I'm not blown away by the launch titles announced (though, I expect the digital line-up to be pretty good on day one) so I can take a bit of time and see how it all pans out and see what the other 15 or so titles are.

I like being an early adopter though.

FIFA has been turbo shit for ages, it's a proper battle to get your players to do what they should be doing in the first place. The amount you have to fiddle with the sliders is criminal and the first generation of EA sports games on new consoles are always canny bad anyway. I'll do what I do every year, play it at a mate's house for ages, complain when my player passes to the wrong person for the 500th time and that'll be me until the next year.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...