The PS4 Thread

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Included ear piece looks handy. Think ill wait a little while before a pre order. But I'm with ant I need to see an improvement in the ui.

I'm just lying to myself I like new and shinny and 400$ is cheap enough for a early Xmas present.. Region free again is handy if I do move back in a few years.

Preferred original Xbox and Xbox 360 to their ps counterparts but looks like I will change here. prefer everything about this tbh and cant see a single point that makes me prefer the one. Mate told me PES won't be next gen this year though which I hope is bullshit because I don't want to trade car... I mean play FIFA, if so then it's keeping football games on current gen for a year which is crap.

I'm thinking about changing over to Playstation after reading about the two consoles. Nothing about the XBOX One seems to justify the price tag and the PS4 seems more set up as a gaming machine for gamers rather than some sort of all-in-one entertainment device.

I think I'm going to be preordering one in the next couple of days :up:

It was never between PS4 or Xbox for me so It's not really a big decision. I've had PS1//PS2/PS3 & a PSP so it was almost a foregone conclusion. :up:

Fifa looks a laugh and I think I'll have watch dogs or any other decent sandbox and that's me sorted. I wasn't really looking for new features very hard, good gaming with netflix etc and I'm sold. :lol:

My only concern was that I'd have to upgrade television but the PS4 seems to be HDMI out & I think the next Gen TV's (4k?) might use something else.

Yes it does - very well ;)

I've been reading about the upgrades from the current HD bunch though - touted as 4k - and I was under the impression the HDMI cable would be ditched - obviously not straight away but im just hoping my current tv can get the best out of the system.

Right, misread that then :)

I'm holding off on my preorder until a bit closer to release once retailers are competing more and there are bundles and what have you all priced and ready.

Hmm I'm not sure what to do really. Shopto seem to have a canny offer £350 and if it goes up you still pay the same - if it goes down you pay less.

Might just stick some money aside till then. All I want is fifa and two pads really :lol:

Preordered from shop to. :)

What is the benefit? It's like a quid cheaper, other than that is it just to guarantee on release day

Soz Jonasjuice, I didn't read your post - get yersel an avatar mate.

Edited by trophyshy

ps4 looks awesome to me but remember they are ditching the free online way from the ps3.

What about the Xbox One?

xbox one is still subscription silly its microsoft.

So Playstation is the same as the xbox then? I'll stick with the one that doesn't lose everybody's data then. :good:

wow your still worried about the psn due to it been hacked a while back. I been on psn all the way through it even before it happened don't bother me.