Weird dreams

Dr Gloom

So I had a dream last night involving toontastic forum members for the first time that I thought I had to share.

So CT has a massive house party for everyone from TT in Boldon. It's quite good actually. He's got a massive vulgar mansion - a sort of mock tudor thing -and most of the regulars from here are there (how I imagine most of you look of course), plus loads of my mates from 'real life'.

Anyway, the party's pretty good. Booze is flowing and even the food is pretty good. Later on, while the party is in full flow, his mrs starts flirting with me then reveals they've got an open marriage. Next thing you know I'm in a three way with his wife and daughter in one of many spare rooms. Then CT walks in the the middle of it and I wake up with a jolt.

So, what does it all mean? Anyone care to analyse it? Anyone else had any weird dreams lately? Or dreams involving 'cyber friends'.

I can only deduct I'm spending way too much time on here at the moment.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I had a dream last night involving toontastic forum members for the first time that I thought I had to share.

So CT has a massive house party for everyone from TT in Boldon. It's quite good actually. He's got a massive vulgar mansion - a sort of mock tudor thing -and most of the regulars from here are there (how I imagine most of you look of course), plus loads of my mates from 'real life'.

Anyway, the party's pretty good. Booze is flowing and even the food is pretty good. Later on, while the party is in full flow, his mrs starts flirting with me then reveals they've got an open marriage. Next thing you know I'm in a three way with his wife and daughter in one of many spare rooms. Then CT walks in the the middle of it and I wake up with a jolt.

So, what does it all mean? Anyone care to analyse it? Anyone else had any weird dreams lately? Or dreams involving 'cyber friends'.

I can only deduct I'm spending way too much time on here at the moment.

:lol:

I'm thinking of organising a big party for my 25th wedding anniversary and briefly considered inviting a Toontastic posse!

You're off the fucking list now though ;)

Recently had a weird dream. Again there was a big party (none of you cunts were there though, I have standards ;) ) and while it was "my" house it was a massive farm cottage type place. Anyway, party is in full swing when suddenly I get scared by something and dash inside. Immediately the house is now empty and dark and I'm young, like 6 or 7, running away from a big hell-hound. Black shaggy fur, burning red eyes, slavering maw, the whole nine yards. Somehow I know if I stay stock still it will leave me be. So after it corners me I lock up, it snuffles my face, gets bored and stalks off through the house.

The only other person in the house is an ex girlfriend of mine (who I'm now going out with again in the dream) and I stay still as I hear the hell-hound go after her, hearing growls, howls and screams. I'm still not moving by the time the beast is back, but I'm now lying on my back it trots over, sniffs and rubs it nose against my face then lays on top of me. It's at this point I wake up.

Pretty weird.

Had a great one last weekend. Thankfully it was vivid enough to remember (I like to write down dreams when I can):

I was at a hotel complex with teracotta tiles and a lot of leafy plants hanging overhead on a trellis. I'm sitting at an outside table in a cafe doing some writing on my book with my mac laptop. Guy Fieri (avatar) comes along and takes a swing at me, tells me that it's his fucking cafe and that he'll steal my laptop if I don't leave.

I leave, clutching my macbook and run over to the pool, where Angela Merkel invites me for a swim. I decline and sit down under a parasol and watch her do a high dive. Guy Fieri comes back and apologises for what happened earlier. He then sits down and we eat bitterballen (I've been thinking up a recipe for them lately).

:closedeyes:

Had a great one last weekend. Thankfully it was vivid enough to remember (I like to write down dreams when I can):

I was at a hotel complex with teracotta tiles and a lot of leafy plants hanging overhead on a trellis. I'm sitting at an outside table in a cafe doing some writing on my book with my mac laptop. Guy Fieri (avatar) comes along and takes a swing at me, tells me that it's his fucking cafe and that he'll steal my laptop if I don't leave.

I leave, clutching my macbook and run over to the pool, where Angela Merkel invites me for a swim. I decline and sit down under a parasol and watch her do a high dive. Guy Fieri comes back and apologises for what happened earlier. He then sits down and we eat bitterballen (I've been thinking up a recipe for them lately).

If that dream doesn't scream "Closet homosexual" I don't know what does.

;)

I had one of those rank ones last night where your teeth all keep falling out. No doubt means I'm anxious or worried or some other shite.

I hate those ones- I remember almost none of my dreams as I sleep too heavily, but I always remember those ones. The only other one I remember, I dreamt I had some sort of cling film over my mouth and couldn't breathe through it. I could sort of feel the air bulging on the other side of it as I tried to suck it in, but couldn't get it. I woke up at the point that I guess my subconscious decided I'd pass out or whatever, but it was pretty unpleasant.

Quite often I have what I think of a "multiverse" dream where I'm suddenly in an alternative version of my life (but still me) and I have to figure out what the situation is - things like being married or in a world that's a bit different.

I've also had recurring dreams all my life about tidal waves hitting S. Shields - unabated by not living there any more.

My wife brought a school trip of 16 - 17 year old schoolgirls to my work today and we all had lunch before hand. So i am really looking forward to tonights dream.