Weird dreams

Dr Gloom

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down the bigg market and this Nigerian toddler came at me screaming it's face off. Told me he was being beaten up at home. His folks followed soon after so I told them I'd be taking him with me, contacting services and they would take up the matter. The parents readily agreed...which I found odd. Back at home the kid started ripping the place to shreds, he beat me dad up and we were all scared of the fella. I put him in a room on his own, but he got out and had a fork stuck in his eye....that's when I woke up in a panic.

We'd had a tough night with the new baby prior to this.

Had one the other night where I was in a bar in Germany and there was bother brewing which I defused by buying a few locals a pint - I came to pay and used a cheque drawn on a currency which wasn't Euros or Marks (maybe ECUs?) which then meant I was given a cheque as change in Euros which was when I realised it was one of my time travel dreams and this was the 70s and due to some exchange rate weirdness the change cheque was for 700m and all of this had been a scam I'd ran to get rich. However when I got back to the present I found that I was being pursued by the Germans who'd followed me and they chased me over the Tyne bridge into Gateshead.

Then it shifted to me having fiddled time somehow which had made me a super hacker and I'd completely switched off the internet but this became public knowledge so everyone and his dog was chasing me like in a zombie type film, ending up on the Gateshead flyover. Then I announced I hadn't switched it off but had used every computer on the planet to apply the pre-quantum theory that given enough computational power you can predict the future and I'd emailed everyone a "fortune" based on the prediction but when I tried to read mine it was written in weird biblical/riddle like format - "the snow leopard will lie down with the lion" type stuff.

Had one the other night where I was in a bar in Germany and there was bother brewing which I defused by buying a few locals a pint - I came to pay and used a cheque drawn on a currency which wasn't Euros or Marks (maybe ECUs?) which then meant I was given a cheque as change in Euros which was when I realised it was one of my time travel dreams and this was the 70s and due to some exchange rate weirdness the change cheque was for 700m and all of this had been a scam I'd ran to get rich. However when I got back to the present I found that I was being pursued by the Germans who'd followed me and they chased me over the Tyne bridge into Gateshead.

Then it shifted to me having fiddled time somehow which had made me a super hacker and I'd completely switched off the internet but this became public knowledge so everyone and his dog was chasing me like in a zombie type film, ending up on the Gateshead flyover. Then I announced I hadn't switched it off but had used every computer on the planet to apply the pre-quantum theory that given enough computational power you can predict the future and I'd emailed everyone a "fortune" based on the prediction but when I tried to read mine it was written in weird biblical/riddle like format - "the snow leopard will lie down with the lion" type stuff.

It wasn't a dream mate...

It wasn't a dream mate...

I find the idea that dreams are jumps into other versions of the multiverse to be appealing - I've had loads of dreams where I'm me but my life is different and I've been parachuted in and have to figure out the differences and who people are.

I find the idea that dreams are jumps into other versions of the multiverse to be appealing - I've had loads of dreams where I'm me but my life is different and I've been parachuted in and have to figure out the differences and who people are.

Reviewed the thread and I said this on page one - proving this universe is a bit of a Moebius loop (or I'm senile).

Reviewed the thread and I said this on page one - proving this universe is a bit of a Moebius loop (or I'm senile).

More of a spiral, where each revolution takes you either higher or lower depending if your a dimensionally ascending or regressing within the same sphere of reality.

I was down the bigg market and this Nigerian toddler came at me screaming it's face off. Told me he was being beaten up at home. His folks followed soon after so I told them I'd be taking him with me, contacting services and they would take up the matter. The parents readily agreed...which I found odd. Back at home the kid started ripping the place to shreds, he beat me dad up and we were all scared of the fella. I put him in a room on his own, but he got out and had a fork stuck in his eye....that's when I woke up in a panic.

Fucking hell, completely forgot what thread I had clicked on then. Was reading your post waiting for an obvious punch line then sat back for a bit thinking "He's actually kidnapped a kid and is putting his alibi online, this is actually happening, Happy Face!? What the fuck!??"

:lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I was down the bigg market and this Nigerian toddler came at me screaming it's face off.  Told me he was being beaten up at home.  His folks followed soon after so I told them I'd be taking him with me, contacting services and they would take up the matter.  The parents readily agreed...which I found odd.  Back at home the kid started ripping the place to shreds, he beat me dad up and we were all scared of the fella.  I put him in a room on his own, but he got out and had a fork stuck in his eye....that's when I woke up in a panic.

Following Gloom's suggestion, I read back through this thread. This is by far my favourite WTF dream :lol: :lol:

I can't find it, which one is that?

Came across some good ones though :lol: Most of the gold threads on here are about a decade old, which is a bit of a shame. Is it just not something we do anymore?

Anyone ever had a dream they weren't human?

Once had a dream I was a metal ball being chased through glass walls by some evil all-powerful corporation.

Figure that one out, Freud.