• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this whilst looking for what happens at 2-53, a Newcastle United goalie scoring a headed own goal, but lo and behold theres a young HMHM and his muckers stood mocking a bemused Chinaman :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

I found this whilst looking for what happens at 2-53, a Newcastle United goalie scoring a headed own goal, but lo and behold theres a young HMHM and his muckers stood mocking a bemused Chinaman :lol:

:lol:

I was at that game as it happens.

• 4 weeks later...

It's to be expected, there's a list and a highlighter outside Pardews office. Players are asked to highlight their names as they leave so he knows who he's left with.

• 1 month later...

If he does depart, I would want another keeper brought in.

Rob Elliot:

“No, I think it was being at Newcastle which helped me get the recognition and be part of the (international) set-up. Obviously I want to play more games than I have done but sometimes as a goalkeeper you have to accept that you have to bide your time and when you do get your chance you’ve got to try to do well,” he said.

“That’s what I have been working towards. I have had some opportunities and I think I have done well and I would like to think that if Tim (Krul) did go and there was an opportunity to claim that number one jersey, that I would be first in line.

“Tim has always been linked to big clubs and the fact that he is in the Holland World Cup squad is probably going to enhance his credibility even more.

“He is a top-class keeper, he has shown that in the way he has performed but whether or not he will actually go somewhere else, I don’t know.”

'He's always being linked to big clubs' is he? This from the same bloke who felt our natural place in the football world was around 10th wasn't it? Another wanker that should be nowhere near this club.

• 4 weeks later...