Anzi Away

Murray

Anyone doing Anzi Away?

Can't miss it after Maritimo, Brugge, Bordeaux & Kharkiv.

I'm going through the process of getting an invite, visa forms & flights.

Complicated but hoping it all gets sorted in time.

London to Moscow, thinking over Wed, back Sat.

Let me know anyone keen!

Been cancelled I think, not enough interest.

I'd love to go, but I think the hoops you have to jump through + cost will far outweigh the experience of hiding from rampaging Zenit fans then watching the game accompanied by a dozen secret policemen and/or 3 men and a dog in an 89k seater stadium.

£200 to get an emergency visa on top of the cost of getting there! Too much for me like. Would love to get another European game in this season as Brugge was mint so I'm hoping to get through and get somewhere more accessible in the next round.

You'd think it was the cold war the obstacles you face to get in to Russia. I wonder if Chelsea and Man Utd had all these restrictions when there 60,000 English there for the Champions League Final. I'll you something now, if we get past Anzhi, it's a big if with people like Eto'o, honest to god, I think we can win the full thing. Chelsea and Tottenham are the two favorites we've beaten Chelsea twice in the last 9 months and we've beaten Tottenham too.

myMarketsAdd.gif

Outright

10/3

Chelsea

7/1

Inter Milan

8/1

Tottenham

8/1

Zenit St Petersburg

9/1

Anzhi Makhachkala

10/1

Benfica

12/1

Rubin Kazan

14/1

Lazio

14/1

Levante

16/1

Newcastle

20/1

Fenerbahce

22/1

Bordeaux

25/1

Stuttgart

33/1

Viktoria Plzen

40/1

Basel

50/1

Steaua Bucharest

Aye works out nice with the second leg being in Newcastle. If we could get our 12th trophy, it would make a lot of people pipe down, and we'll have done it off our own back without the fat cunt supporting us, unlike the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City.

Aye works out nice with the second leg being in Newcastle. If we could get our 12th trophy, it would make a lot of people pipe down, and we'll have done it off our own back without the fat cunt supporting us, unlike the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City.

If we win a trophy under the FC will you grace him with any credit?

You'd think it was the cold war the obstacles you face to get in to Russia. I wonder if Chelsea and Man Utd had all these restrictions when there 60,000 English there for the Champions League Final.

They lifted the visa requirement for ticket-holders iirc. Suppose it's different when it affects so many people.

If we win a trophy under the FC will you grace him with any credit?

Will I fuck. If we won the Champions League I'd still hate him for so many reasons. He could pump a billion quid in to the toon and I'd never forgive him for his treatment of Keegan.

You'd think it was the cold war the obstacles you face to get in to Russia. I wonder if Chelsea and Man Utd had all these restrictions when there 60,000 English there for the Champions League Final. I'll you something now, if we get past Anzhi, it's a big if with people like Eto'o, honest to god, I think we can win the full thing. Chelsea and Tottenham are the two favorites we've beaten Chelsea twice in the last 9 months and we've beaten Tottenham too.

For the big finals (and for the World Cup) UEFA/FIFA have agreemenst with the Russian Gov't removing the Visa requirement I believe.

Will I fuck. If we won the Champions League I'd still hate him for so many reasons. He could pump a billion quid in to the toon and I'd never forgive him for his treatment of Keegan.

That's fair enough, however credit/acknowledgement does not require forgiveness. I absolutely detest Radiohead and always will but I can credit them with having talent.

Keegan was a busted flush when he came back. It was likely the fact he was skint that led him back in the first place - remember his football circus for fucks sake.

Took a nice £2m for his troubles does a bit for ESPN to top it up. Nice bit of pension wedge.

I submitted my visa forms today.

Fingers crossed it comes back tomorrow so I can book flights to Moscow!

I'm going to this. Really want to do some sightseeing but prematch was thinking of the John Donne up the Metro from the ground for a bite and some beers before the match (4 or 5ish). If you get the visa and hear of better let me know.

I'm going to this. Really want to do some sightseeing but prematch was thinking of the John Donne up the Metro from the ground for a bite and some beers before the match (4 or 5ish). If you get the visa and hear of better let me know.

Visa came back yesterday no problems, have now booked flights and arrive early match morning-Saturday.

Ok, wil keep in touch & sort somewhere to all meet up.