What's the longest you've gone without sex?

ChezGiven

about 4 or 5 months as a student, when every other fucker around me seemed to be getting laid. it was my only time in life when i wasn't in a serious relationship so sex has been pretty steady over the years. don't often go more than a few days and tend to get grumpy if i do. funny how lasses seem to smell desperation. i've always found girls try to chat me up way more often when i'm spoken for instead of single, and looking for it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can smell desperation as easily as they can smell the scent of another girl on you which have equal and opposite reactions.

When you're single, concentrate on getting loads of female friends, other women covet their approval. Lazy partner selection tbh, but seems to be true. Obviously once you've tapped up you'll have to ditch all your female friends. :lol:

Been separated on a couple of occasions for a few months due to various reasons and through the stress, worry of not being with my family I did have the consolation of realising I could pull a million times better than I could pre-the Wife, (17 years ago) and I had some dates, a dirty weekend in Harrogate and, (gasp!) some sexual shenaningans with a few differing females, (some hot, some not). Even a few weeks ago I pulled a fit nurse, (not J69 or Catmag) 14 years younger before common sense wafted its way through the drunken haze and I told the young beauty I wasn't available. What's this got to do with Chez's question? Just a sods law thing that I was fucking hopeless with females when it was a good idea not to be and far better with them when its bad news to be. Cie le vie as they say on French day.

Been separated on a couple of occasions for a few months due to various reasons and through the stress, worry of not being with my family I did have the consolation of realising I could pull a million times better than I could pre-the Wife, (17 years ago) and I had some dates, a dirty weekend in Harrogate and, (gasp!) some sexual shenaningans with a few differing females, (some hot, some not). Even a few weeks ago I pulled a fit nurse, (not J69 or Catmag) 14 years younger before common sense wafted its way through the drunken haze and I told the young beauty I wasn't available. What's this got to do with Chez's question? Just a sods law thing that I was fucking hopeless with females when it was a good idea not to be and far better with them when its bad news to be. Cie le vie as they say on French day.

Aye that's the truth and then some. Just had a stunning (and I mean stunning!) lass half my age in my office flirting with me and giving me these looks... I can 100% guarantee when I was her age and single she'd have not even looked twice at me (if she was the age she is now... if that makes sense?)

I was hopeless with lasses when I was younger... now I could fill me boots with some fantastic specimens but I'm married. Albeit to a very attractive lovely woman so it's not all bad :D

The problem at our age is its starting to get a bit sad/creepy/pervy to check out or chat up lasses in their early twenties. It's a shame i keep getting older as really fit birds tend to stay around the same age.

4 months when the lass went travelling in America.

I'm fairly old-fashioned in that I think even kissing someone else is cheating, so I resisted the temptation to misbehave. Cue numerous spliff and shamewank combos.

It's only fair that you were getting some if she was

:lol: I prefer to think of it as a change in perspective.

I do have really low standards though, or lets say a really good ability to find something attractive in someone (that sounds better to the lasses ;))

There is a lass I work with for example, absolutely stunning, great body. Lad I sit next to reckons he wouldn't (he's single, has been for quite a while). Now he is either talking bollocks or this lass is actually ugly and I am seeing something that isn't there! :lol:

Clee is a bairn. I'm guessing he and any partners he's had are just a bit inexperienced. Nee shame in that, cleetoon.

:)

I'd say its more with my generation it's everywhere and built up to be the best thing ever. Not saying its shit or ought, just that I could go a month or two without bother.