Swansea City V Newcastle Utd

Anorthernsoul

Elliot, Debuchy, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye © Gutierrez, Sissoko, Gouffran, Cisse

Subs: Alnwick, Haidara, Perch, Anita, Marveaux, Obertan, Shola Ameobi

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we always get a co-commentator on these games who is a dick? First ten minutes he never shut up, when we we had a ten minute spell he barely uttered a word.

Why do we play in our change kit when we don't need to?

Will we win a game in the star trek shirt?

Looks like a nailed on 1-0 game to whoever can take their chance unless we go down to ten men which is looking a good bet.

I'd have taken a draw before the game and will be happy with that after the match too.

No excuse for us just standing there and allowing them to play earlier on though. You know what Swansea's game is so why would we just stand off them instead of pressing them?

We've given the ref little choice iyam, Tiote especially. Its his first prem game, he'll be looking to do it by the book.

Not created a lot and Swansea have had the best chances. Need to hold a bit more in the centre of the park and use Sissoko and Guti to hit them on the break. That's not the easiest with Tiote and Cabaye both booked.

Little is as biased a commentator as I've heard..he's fuckin dying for us to get beat.

Tiote at his worst so far today. I'd take him off at h-t because I can see him getting a second yellow.

He's being targeted by them. He's putting them under pressure as soon as they get the ball and they don't like it.

He was booked for a challenge that didn't make any contact, and two of the three free kicks he conceded prior to that weren't fouls. Nathan Dyer in particular is throwing himself down as soon as he feels the slightest touch.

They're trying to get Tiote sent off, as they know that they'll waltz through us if we bring Anita on in there.