Swansea City V Newcastle Utd

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manager inspired - good player but a cheat.

I can't really remember Laudrup being a cheat as a player. Plus he was better than good, he was fucking great.

Swansea did their fair share of diving but for large periods of the match ( first half) they were the better said, played some lovely football and perhaps should have been at least one up at half time. Second half we bossed the game and they looked like a team that had been partying all week to celebrate their cup win. It really was a matter of time until we made the breakthough, when luke moore came on the guy sitting next to me (Swansea end) told me the game was ours as he wouldnt put a shift in and was a lazy waste of space. He was 'supersub' 2 minutes later of course!

For the record, I've rarely been critical of Pardew over the course of the season. I still am behind him, I just really think the game was there for the taking today and he didn't take a chance on it. Obviously if we finshed our chances it is a different story, but Cisse's movement and finishing wasn't good enough for me and Ameobi having Gouffran, Sissoko and Marvuex running off him could have caused real havoc. Instead I think Pardew stuck to plan A, and we didn't create the chances our domination deserved.

As I say mate, watching it it looked for the world like we were the only team likely to win it, so for me there wasnt really a need to change it, obvioulsy what happened next was just like Roberto Carlos kicking me square in my balls

Some awful editing on MOTD there mind. :lol:

You'd think we turned up to kick the fuck out of Swansea while they passed it about gracefully. They saw fit to show Cabaye on Dyer but not Davies on Jonas - which was worse.

They were probably the worst team we've played this season for gamesmanship.

It was MILES worse, but that twat Brian Little said that Jonas went down too easily! and Cabayes on Dyer, wasnt anywhere near the level of contact I initially thought, rolling round screaming.......... Cock

Can we just nuke this thread and pretend this match never happened?

There will be more... no matter if Krul, Colo and Ben Arfa will be back soon, matches like these tend to happen to us more often than it's supposed to.

There will be more... no matter if Krul, Colo and Ben Arfa will be back soon, matches like these tend to happen to us more often than it's supposed to.

After following the team since I was physically old enough in 1990, I have learn't to take the rough with smooth.

Swansea are a poor mans Arsenal.Tippy tappy and going down at every opportunity and then complaining about rough-house tactics.Dyer was the worst culprit.The ref fell for it every time.

Santon needs to be shown the door come the summer.He cannot defend.Cisse needs to join him.No vision for a front man and one of the best misser of chances i've seen.He thinks it's funny when he blasts shots over the bar.I don't .We don't have a presence up front.Bring back Carrol i say.

Swansea are a poor mans Arsenal.Tippy tappy and going down at every opportunity and then complaining about rough-house tactics.Dyer was the worst culprit.The ref fell for it every time.

Santon needs to be shown the door come the summer.He cannot defend.Cisse needs to join him.No vision for a front man and one of the best misser of chances i've seen.He thinks it's funny when he blasts shots over the bar.I don't .We don't have a presence up front.Bring back Carrol i say.

you really are a bit of a mong aren't you :lol: