The worst fucking site on the internet

Jonny_nufc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't anyone who joins be arrested?

I didn't click on the link as I was aware of Nambla (from South Park mind) and think it's fucking disgusting.

Did anyone hear in the news about the couple who sexually assaulted a 12-week old baby? What the fuck is wrong with people? That's just plain sick!

Shouldn't anyone who joins be arrested?

I didn't click on the link as I was aware of Nambla (from South Park mind) and think it's fucking disgusting.

Did anyone hear in the news about the couple who sexually assaulted a 12-week old baby? What the fuck is wrong with people? That's just plain sick!

77266[/snapback]

Thread on here methinks. People like that deserve to have their lives taken especially with evidence like photos of them doing the deed. Fucking awful!

.. what the fuck were you searching for?

77256[/snapback]

Are you actually trying to be funny or controversial on this issue? :rolleyes:

I really dont appreciate your piss poor attempts to try and get some mileage out of the link I posted.

I saw the link posted elsewhere, and felt sick to the pit of my stomach.

The idea that they are allowed to march around and post this stuff with no comeback is something I simply cannot fathom, hence I shared the link.

So be careful about trying to get a laugh or cause a stir by even hinting nonce shit in my direction.

Seriously tho- even I had the quick thought of what could you possibly have been looking for to find that. Nothing against you, and no subtle digs, but that's just mind boggling.

So be careful about trying to get a laugh or cause a stir by even hinting nonce shit in my direction.

77280[/snapback]

Personally I think you were searching for some answers to justify the self-loathing you feel whenever you imagine yourself coupling with young boys. Such is the fury displayed here I can only imagine you have a lot of self-loathing to justify but let's not follow that to its logical conclusion. Let's instead focus on why you felt the need to bring this to our attention. What motivated you to post the link in the first place? For us to share in the horror of your self-loathing? For us to exclaim impotently (sorry no offence) "oooh what a world, what a world!" like I imagine all those tabloid readers do when they read of the latest sexual deviants. It's much as how I feel when I see the proliferation of look at this sicko here threads on this otherwise fine forum, I feel like I'm reading the News of the World's grisly murder edition. Look at this sicko guys, why I'd like to string him up and ooo spit in 'is eye cor blimey woodneye!

Surely we've got something better to talk about than to dredge the very worst of the trash media horror stories for our endless delectation. Call me an ostrich but I'd prefer not to give these "stories" more than a cursory glance let alone come to my favourite forum and find every second thread about this sicko or that sicko. Really, bad things happen, let's not roll around in them. It doesn't make me feel any more normal than I did before and it certainly doesn't increase my love quota towards the world in general (which wasn't particularly high to begin with). Now let me get on with commenting on films and music where my reality is stringently censored.

Jonny mi laddio, I honestly couldn't give a rats fuck about how well adjusted you are or not. But hows about you go and buy some new panties, cos yours are well and truly bunched so far up your ass you could floss with them!

I didn't need a pre-pubescent rant to tell me that there are evils in this world, I don't need an encyclopedic description of paedophiles and their terror. I've heard the news reports a thousand times, I've seen the tabloid spalshes I know that children are at a great risk of this horrific thing.

you did massively over-react and I think you owe me an apology.

I don't expect it.

.. what the fuck were you searching for?

77256[/snapback]

Are you actually trying to be funny or controversial on this issue? :rolleyes:

I really dont appreciate your piss poor attempts to try and get some mileage out of the link I posted.

I saw the link posted elsewhere, and felt sick to the pit of my stomach.

The idea that they are allowed to march around and post this stuff with no comeback is something I simply cannot fathom, hence I shared the link.

77280[/snapback]

WOAH THERE, EASY TIGER!

Let's have an end to this noncesense, nonce and for all!

Nonce.

Ooh, sorry, I thought I was in the word unassociation thread :(

It. was. only. a. joke. :(

77316[/snapback]

You should be more careful about trying to get a laugh in future :rolleyes:

77342[/snapback]

You're right. How about a joke instead to lighten the mood.

Did you hear the one about the Priest and the choirboy...... :lol:

Well these people should be rounded up for sure - as the US Supreme Court said many years ago "It is not free speech to shout "FIRE" in a crowded theatre ......" and people who advocate child sex are, in the fullest sense of the word, perverts

Part of the problem is the way NAMBLA dress their arguments up in "child-oriented" soundbites in an attempt to legitimise their position within the "acceptance for outsiders" ethos of the wider LGBT scene. I don't doubt that there's a decent minority of legally underage males who enjoy sex with adult men - hell, I was one myself when I was 14 and 15 - but it's more than a little suspect to push that as the official party line - "we're doing this because minors like sex too!" - when the people who really drive the organisation are the men and not the kids...

*removes Militant Fag hat*

Part of the problem is the way NAMBLA dress their arguments up in "child-oriented" soundbites in an attempt to legitimise their position within the "acceptance for outsiders" ethos of the wider LGBT scene. I don't doubt that there's a decent minority of legally underage males who enjoy sex with adult men - hell, I was one myself when I was 14 and 15 - but it's more than a little suspect to push that as the official party line - "we're doing this because minors like sex too!" - when the people who really drive the organisation are the men and not the kids...

*removes Militant Fag hat*

77386[/snapback]

So what exactly went on there then Meenzer?

How did you meet these anal sympahtizers then? By the swings at midnight?

Edited by Smooth Operator

So what exactly went on there then Meenzer?

How did you meet these anal sympahtizers then? By the swings at midnight?

77387[/snapback]

Why, do you want some tips like? :lol:

Howay man, I didn't say I went out on the prowl at the local old folks' home or owt. :rolleyes::( It was just people I knew from school, friends' older brothers, sons of family friends, that kind of thing... no different to the kind of lads your average 14-year-old lass could easily end up with, really. Other than the fact that they liked the cock, obviously. :( Point being, it's that kind of legal/moral discrepancy - "why should it be illegal for a 14-year-old and a 19-year-old to have sex when they can both think for themselves?" - that organisations like NAMBLA try to capitalise on to expand the statement to, say, "why should it be illegal for a 50-year-old to prey on an 8-year-old?". Funny thing, the law...