The worst fucking site on the internet

Jonny_nufc

I think I made Jonny nufc cry.

I totally agree with Meenzer here by the way, sex between a 16yr old lad and his 28 yr old boyfriend is as imoral and rightly illegal as sex between a 15yr old girl and a 28yr old man. It smacks of persuasion and coersion in my eyes.

To NAMBLA try to spin the facts to suit their own dubious claims that it's mutual, I've only one question, if it's because they're in a loving relationship and it's with boys they respect so much.... why can't they wait a couple of years til the poor bugger is of legal age?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly went on there then Meenzer?

How did you meet these anal sympahtizers then? By the swings at midnight?

77387[/snapback]

Why, do you want some tips like? :(

Howay man, I didn't say I went out on the prowl at the local old folks' home or owt. :rolleyes::( It was just people I knew from school, friends' older brothers, sons of family friends, that kind of thing... no different to the kind of lads your average 14-year-old lass could easily end up with, really. Other than the fact that they liked the cock, obviously. :( Point being, it's that kind of legal/moral discrepancy - "why should it be illegal for a 14-year-old and a 19-year-old to have sex when they can both think for themselves?" - that organisations like NAMBLA try to capitalise on to expand the statement to, say, "why should it be illegal for a 50-year-old to prey on an 8-year-old?". Funny thing, the law...

77402[/snapback]

:lol:

Not all 14 year old can be 100% sure they want a stuffing in the rear surely, especially if they are being persued my a 19 year old!

Edited by Smooth Operator

I think I made Jonny nufc cry.

I totally agree with Meenzer here by the way, sex between a 16yr old lad and his 28 yr old boyfriend is as imoral and rightly illegal as sex between a 15yr old girl and a 28yr old man. It smacks of persuasion and coersion in my eyes.

To NAMBLA try to spin the facts to suit their own dubious claims that it's mutual, I've only one question, if it's because they're in a loving relationship and it's with boys they respect so much.... why can't they wait a couple of years til the poor bugger is of legal age?

77410[/snapback]

Wouldn't sex between a 16-year-old girl and a 28-year-old man be legal in the UK?

Just been checking and it's 15 over here, across the board, I'm off out! :rolleyes:

Edited by DotBum

77410[/snapback]

Playing devil's advocate here, I suppose their argument would be "why should the boy have to wait if he already knows what he wants?"

I do actually believe it can be mutual, within reason... some early teens are far more mature than others, after all. But the law's there for a pretty good reason, at the end of the day, no matter how arbitrary it might seem at times. I'd probably have a little bit of sympathy for their cause if it was merely a "reduce the age of the consent to 14" campaign or something (not that I'd necessarily agree), but no civilised society can really justify removing all legal and social barriers when it comes to the age thing...

77387[/snapback]

Why, do you want some tips like? :(

Howay man, I didn't say I went out on the prowl at the local old folks' home or owt. :rolleyes::( It was just people I knew from school, friends' older brothers, sons of family friends, that kind of thing... no different to the kind of lads your average 14-year-old lass could easily end up with, really. Other than the fact that they liked the cock, obviously. :razz: Point being, it's that kind of legal/moral discrepancy - "why should it be illegal for a 14-year-old and a 19-year-old to have sex when they can both think for themselves?" - that organisations like NAMBLA try to capitalise on to expand the statement to, say, "why should it be illegal for a 50-year-old to prey on an 8-year-old?". Funny thing, the law...

77402[/snapback]

:lol:

Not all 14 year old can be 100% sure they want a stuffing in the rear surely, especially if they are being persued my a 19 year old!

77413[/snapback]

Hey, some 14-year-olds prefer being on top. :(

77387[/snapback]

Why, do you want some tips like? :lol:

Howay man, I didn't say I went out on the prowl at the local old folks' home or owt. :rolleyes::( It was just people I knew from school, friends' older brothers, sons of family friends, that kind of thing... no different to the kind of lads your average 14-year-old lass could easily end up with, really. Other than the fact that they liked the cock, obviously. :( Point being, it's that kind of legal/moral discrepancy - "why should it be illegal for a 14-year-old and a 19-year-old to have sex when they can both think for themselves?" - that organisations like NAMBLA try to capitalise on to expand the statement to, say, "why should it be illegal for a 50-year-old to prey on an 8-year-old?". Funny thing, the law...

77402[/snapback]

I'm slightly alarmed at the ease at which you seemed to find sexual partners at that age and the fact they are family bum friends! You either live in Brighton or have a flat on Canal Street.

Were there a lot of brown eyed boys at your school then?

77387[/snapback]

On a broken bicycle on a hillside desolate.

77414[/snapback]

Punctured tbh :rolleyes:

77432[/snapback]

There are at every school, m'dear, you just learn to hide it well if you like the idea of actually surviving the experience. :)

I'm slightly jealous at the ease at which you seemed to find sexual partners at that age and the fact they are family bum friends! You either live in Brighton or have a flat on Canal Street.

77432[/snapback]

77432[/snapback]

There are at every school, m'dear, you just learn to hide it well if you like the idea of actually surviving the experience. :)

77451[/snapback]

I sat next to lad at school who has since come out. I reckon I turned him. :)

77432[/snapback]

77451[/snapback]

77453[/snapback]

Onto his back or his front? :)

77432[/snapback]

77451[/snapback]

Well I know of one lad I was mates with at school and still am who got of with a kid at the Riverside who went by the nickname of "Rimmer"! And a super geek I was friendly with in first school has since declared he drops anchor.

Just never thought it would be so easy for young lads to find themselves older bum bandits that's all. Thought it would be a Kemal (that mincer off Big Brother) style covert operation, meeting someone on the internet, fleeing the house in the middle of the night to meet them for rampant man love in a skip the other side of town!

77432[/snapback]

77451[/snapback]

77453[/snapback]

77454[/snapback]

Every way baby. :)

77432[/snapback]

77451[/snapback]

77453[/snapback]

77454[/snapback]

Every way baby. :)

77459[/snapback]

Sure it wasn't right round, baby right round like a record ?

Jonny mi laddio, I honestly couldn't give a rats fuck about how well adjusted you are or not. But hows about you go and buy some new panties, cos yours are well and truly bunched so far up your ass you could floss with them!

I didn't need a pre-pubescent rant to tell me that there are evils in this world, I don't need an encyclopedic description of paedophiles and their terror. I've heard the news reports a thousand times, I've seen the tabloid spalshes I know that children are at a great risk of this horrific thing.

you did massively over-react and I think you owe me an apology.

I don't expect it.

77286[/snapback]

Hang on, are you not about 19 yourself? Maybe you should be a significant age older than him before talking snobby shite like that? :) Students eh? :)

nope not 19 mate, bit older than that.

also I didn't say that he was pre-pubescent, I said the rant was. But I guess that's just semantics.

nice try though

bloody Daniels eh? :)

(male)homosexual and hetero ages of consent cannot be treated equally, because a girl develops quicker than a boy.

A 14-15 year-old girl might pass for an 18-20 (especially with the right clothes and make-up), but a 14 year-old lad would look his age most of the time, surely?

When I was 18, I still looked about 14. Missed an opportunity to make a few quid, I reckon. :)

Oh, and Meenzer, did you not get an 'awkward' stage during puberty? Did you go out looking for cock the moment your balls dropped?

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

(male)homosexual and hetero ages of consent cannot be treated equally, because a girl develops quicker than a boy.

A 14-15 year-old girl might pass for an 18-20 (especially with the right clothes and make-up), but a 14 year-old lad would look his age most of the time, surely?

When I was 18, I still looked about 14. Missed an opportunity to make a few quid, I reckon.  :)

77687[/snapback]

SSR, that is one helluva brilliant avatar. :)

Once had to punch a colleague who had a desire to kiss me :)

When I was 18, I still looked about 14. Missed an opportunity to make a few quid, I reckon.  :)

Oh, and Meenzer, did you not get an 'awkward' stage during puberty? Did you go out looking for cock the moment your balls dropped?

77687[/snapback]

Thats the worst logic I've ever heard. Truly lamentable reasoning. Pick up your cards and your N-O premium lifetime membership on the way out. :)

77687[/snapback]

Thats the worst logic I've ever heard. Truly lamentable reasoning. Pick up your cards and your N-O premium lifetime membership on the way out. :)

77694[/snapback]

Explain how it is wrong, rather than just saying "Wrong, ner ner."