Hardmen of the North East

Doug2013

Who do you think the hardest bloke in the north east was. I remember the bloke who used to run winskells in shields but before that he had other pubs. He chucked Keith bell through a window and keith bell was terrified of him. His initials were DT he was well known in shields.

And just to make sure everyone understands the actual meaning of my post.

All these 'Hardmen' and 'Gangsters' I bet somewhere there are family men just getting on with their lives who could take them apart without too muich trouble they just take the choice not to live as a wanker.

Stevie

Haha. Two broken hands and a broken cheekbone rendered my fighting career over at 24.

It doesn't matter how hard you are, there's always someone harder. I would encourage any kids to take up boxing though, it gives you discipline and is good for when you need to defend yourself.

I think Viv Graham from what I've heard was a genuinely hard as fuck man, in size and speed.

'Hardmen', live by the sword, die by the sword. Either way I bet they all go out crying for their mothers. There's always a bigger fish and to be honest, as KCG said, there's plenty of family men out there who aren't living as wankers who could turn them over without much trouble. The general rule of thumb is that these 'Hardmen' aren't too bright and are more opportunistic than anything else, not taking anyone on without having a lot of backup behind them or a crowd to egg them on. Incidentally, it reminds me of that vid where that lad's gobbing off, giving it the big 'I am' then gets his arse handed to him by the guy not looking for trouble (mind you, the guy in the vid isn't what I'd class as a 'hardman' per se, more that he thinks he is... bloody scouse charva scum).

Edited by TheMoog