Benfica

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£166 return flights direct from Heathrow

SHame my friends are all skint/boring cunts

Go on your own, you'll regret it if you don't

I tried to get the Thursday & Friday off, but I've been told there's no chance. Gutted.

How about Newcastle Amsterdam on the 3rd April and then Amsterdam to Lisbon on the 4th April, coming back on the 5th the same way with Easyjet for about £200.00 return!

2 nights board on top of that.

From when we went there in the champions league earlier this season it is best flying to faro and getting the train to Lisbon city centre, the away section is top tier just like newcastles, police aren't very friendly to forgeiners as well apparently.

Am very fortunate....Bournemouth to Faro, out Wednesday morning back Friday afternoon, £69, all booked :) £48 for the train to Lisbon. Flybe do Newcastle to Southampton, but the flights don't work out, unless you fly Tuesday night and you wont get a flight back till Saturday morning....so what you save in flights you spend on hotels.And its a train then bus from Southampton to Bournemouth. It takes 5-6 hours to drive it. If theres 4 in a car that may well be worth it.

Edited by PaddockLad

Can anyone help me out please? How do I get hold of two tickets for this game, when I've only got about 8-10 loyalty points?

I'm so desperate to go, will be my first ever European away game.

You should manage tbh.

We'll get a decent allocation.

Because it's tempting to start ringing up friends of friends with the loyalty points to buy them for me. But on the other hand, if you think I'd get tickets with my current loyalty points, I'd consider the Thomas Cook package and just hope.

Booked on the official trip £330 from Newcastle. Not cheap like but I couldn't miss this!

I'm soo tempted! Can't think of anything better than a plane full of our fans, transfers with all our fans, hotel full of our fans, away end with all our fans!!! Carnage