Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's brilliant having two games a week.

Breakfast then off to the sticks to pick an organ up, Sunday lunch, home then back to pub for match followed by knees up around the organ.

Not the first time you've had your knees up when welcoming an organ no doubt

Need to reign her in, she was babbling about hoping to get a move earlier in the season.

Seems like a typical, doesn't give a shit, wants the cash wag

Fuck me, that's a bit harsh

Not saying she's not head over heels for yohan mind, snap judgement she doesn't give a monkeys about nufc though

Seems like a typical, doesn't give a shit, wants the cash wag

snap judgement she doesn't give a monkeys about nufc though

Yeah.... very strong insightful comments there. I think it's best you leave Yohan's wife alone from now.

Edited by Aeris

Apart from 5 minutes of brilliance against Everton, Wigan have been pretty hit and miss. To be honest, there's no reason at all we shouldn't win this, I think we're just used to underachieving against them.

We've just had a real tough game on thursday and they're off the back of a good win at Goodison plus it looks like Cabaye is out and our record down there is poor. I'll be pleased if we don't lose to be perfectly honest and will lap up a rare away win.

I'm hoping for...

Elliott in goal protected by Debuchy, Taylor, Mbiwa and Santon. Anita and Tiote in the engine room. Sissoko infront of them in the hole behind Cisse. Marveaux and Gouffran out wide.

2-0 win to us and back in top 10 tonight.

I would keep Marveaux as an impact sub - especially with two full backs that like to get forward, we generally look weak when he plays.

Better to bring him on when there's a few tired legs as he can keep the ball & hopefully get an assist.

I'm hit and miss between either Santon or Haidara. For attacking drive, I'd go with Santon. But positionally and defensively, I'd go with Haidara.

Haidara has certainly put performances in recently to warrant consideration.