Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Martinez really try to defend that cunt? Cant these people even bother to look at a replay or two before coming out and flapping their gobs without having a clue? Morons :angry2:

It's as if they expect people to believe that don't check replays back at the dressing room, etc. What a load of crap, if it was the other way round they'd make a point of checking incidents from the side of the fucking pitch on an ipad!

I'd expect Pardew to do the same if it were the other way round.

I wouldn't. I know you'll use absolutely anything you can against Pardew but I don't think he's that blinkered.

Maybe Martinez hasn't actually seen the incidents to the level we have, to be fair to him. If that's the case though he should say so.

I don't doubt it but these cocks would be much more respected if they were honest, not that I suppose that comes in to it anyways.

I wouldn't. I know you'll use absolutely anything you can against Pardew but I don't think he's that blinkered.

Maybe Martinez hasn't actually seen the incidents to the level we have, to be fair to him. If that's the case though he should say so.

What the hell are you going on about? I wasn't using that to have a go at Pardew, I was saying as most managers would he'd defend his own player.

Im not sure, yes, I would expect most managers to do it but Pardew generally comes across as pretty fair in interviews.

You know, I can understand managers defending their players and all, but when a career threatening challenge like that comes in anybody decent ought not to defend it. Least they can do is at least acknowledge it as a silly thing to do and later deal with it in the dressing room.

Completely standard to defend your player in that position. People need to fucking dial their moods down itt.

Come off it, there's defending and then there's common sense. Some managers go to Dalglish extremes while others have a more open outlook on it, dealing with stuff that needs dealing with. Boils my piss when they come out with "I didn't see it", it's a wonder that they're aware of anything that goes on on the pitch the way they carry on.

Completely standard to defend your player in that position. People need to fucking dial their moods down itt.

Think I can remember a few managers at least acknowledging that their player did something stupid in this sort of situation. It IS a game of football in the end and if somebody tries to go in and end a 20 year old's career over its absolutely cuntish to defend him. Agree its what most managers would do though considering the game has lost most of its morals anyway these days.

Any update on his condition? Last I heard was that thing about not being able to straighten his leg :(

Guess we wont know much before tomorrow.

Knee and thigh, gone straight to hospital in Newcastle.

Guessing here, but he's probably done his ACL or something and won't be seen for 6-9 months.

Guessing here, but he's probably done his ACL or something and won't be seen for 6-9 months.

Knew I shouldnt have asked :(

If not longer.

Wouldn't surprise me if he never played for NUFC again.

Forgotten about this amongst all the other talking points, but shouldn't it have been a corner to us before they went up the other end and scored from that corner?

I imagine broken leg given it was an impact challenge, with possible ligament damage.

Surely he would have gone straight to the nearest hospital if it was a break?

Doubt it's a break unless it's his knee cap. Looked like the boot hit his femur and I can't imagine that breaking. My diagnosis is his knee is fucked somehow. ;)

I thought we were better than them unlike most on here it seems, and that's not taking into account they should have been playing with 10 men. As for the handball at the end, truly sickening. Let's hope we get some karma.

Edited by Renton

Forgotten about this amongst all the other talking points, but shouldn't it have been a corner to us before they went up the other end and scored from that corner?

Yeah, it was just one of those days.